Forts!

DeletedUser

Our town was asked to assist on both sides -FOM-Horse Creek 1 battle that's going of in about an hour as I type.......

After brief discussion, we decided to help Ace in the attack.

Unfortunately, I'll be part of the meat-shield since I can't be online. (Son's Baseball game starts in 15 min.....)

Post up if you were there!

-Jedi

DeletedUser14366

Right on, thanks for coming Jedi :)
Wow, These guys are whipping our butts on this fort :(
The big ones are tough to get for sure.
On the positive side, this was a full house all the way around :D I'm pleased to see so many participants come out and take part in something.
When they say W8 is dead, don't you go believing them, lol
Thanks to every one who took part today. There was no losers from my perspective. Both sides have shown that they have enough active and interested members to back up their play :) If this holds true, W8 will remain active and interesting for all who wish to play it.
♠ACE♠

DeletedUser

Sorry it didn't work out the way you planed, Ace, but thanks for the action!! I just wish I could have gotten some experience points out of the deal.

I was in the front line, right side, charging the wall......... Well, I got my backside handed to me pretty bad. -Didn't make past the first round. I got one shot off, (missed) dodged 8 incoming rounds, and took four.

Next thing I know, I'm back at Annabelle Bear's bed and breakfast wondering what hit me! :unsure:

How'd you guys on the other side do? Find any cool items? (Like any of my teeth......) lol

Long live world eight!!

DeletedUser

I see the next battle is for the "Edge Of Sanity". I haven't herd about which side to choose yet. -Any one else going to go?

DeletedUser

Fort Righteousness

Our town took a stab at the large fort in out county today. (Thank you to all of our friends who came to help us!) Sadly (for us) we didn't take it.

It was a good time though, and I can't wait for another crack at it!

You guys better keep your look out awake......... :D

-Jedikid

DeletedUser

So the mighty PB empire lost one of their large forts today and fell drasically in the rankings. If this continues, pretty soon they'll get left in the dust and the real victors will be shown.

DeletedUser

PB tried to take our newly liberated fort back today, but they couldn't manage to take down half our men!

63 fighters have attacked the Fort. 66 defenders defended.
63 attackers fell. 20 defenders fell

DeletedUser

Myself and and a few Townies were at those battles fighting with you, Train Robber. -We had a good time and got some Exp pts out of it too!

Can't wait to go after the fort we want to take....... (Sorry Squatec) :nowink:

DeletedUser

The peanut butter alliance had yet another failed fort attack yesterday, one in which their own troops were running around north and south with no leadership while getting mowed down by the defenders. The funny part is that we defenders only had like 20 onliners and only like 10 that were in the chat.

DeletedUser

I found a rusty revolver #1 at that one.
-I guess it fell out of someone's holster during the hasty retreat, huh? :razz:

Last edited by a moderator: