DeletedUser

Fort battle with lakeside.
I got 165 exp and got 2 fort medals.

img.php

DeletedUser

Battle report: LAKESIDE On 10/10/09 at 10:13 PM
experience.png
598 Experience points.

I managed to score 12 hits for 1806hp before I was KO'd in round 25. Someday I will actually avoid lead poisoning and maybe get some spoils of war.

This is probably my best performance to date. I am still learning which end of the gun barrel to hold.

DeletedUser15560

I've got a small question. Is the damage done by your fort weapon based on shooting skill? Just wondering.

DeletedUser15560

Alright thanks, I asked that when I was wearing HP gear, I didn't want my damage to be destroyed.

DeletedUser

Just curious but has anyone EVER been a part of, or even heard of a fort battle that has been an even 128 attackers vs. 128 defenders and the attackers won?

Personally I think the way things are set up now it is impossible, unless the attackers are like level 80 and defenders are about level 20, but if it is relatively even the attackers stand no chance.:blink::sad::mad:

DeletedUser

Just curious but has anyone EVER been a part of, or even heard of a fort battle that has been an even 128 attackers vs. 128 defenders and the attackers won?

Personally I think the way things are set up now it is impossible, unless the attackers are like level 80 and defenders are about level 20, but if it is relatively even the attackers stand no chance.:blink::sad::mad:

Well, if you have a really good strategy with online players its sort of possible.

The problem I see with the attacking side is that the defenders that are offline can just sit in the corner inside the fort and wait for the attackers to jump over the wall to shoot. Now the players that are offline on the attacking side on the other hand, will do nothing but sit outside the fort and do nothing productive for their side.

So you have a good chunck of the attacking side sitting at the edge of the battlefield while their comrades fight hopelessly against walls of offline defenders, which I think is a main factor in why the attacking side is having a bad time.

DeletedUser

Yeah maybe, I did get 215 xp points, not much but better than nothing. Its just frustrating that attackers can't seem to be able to win one.

DeletedUser

Yeah,the defenders get lots of advantages with the buildings and walls.It just seems impossible to win if there is 128 defenders present.

DeletedUser

Well, if you have a really good strategy with online players its sort of possible.

The problem I see with the attacking side is that the defenders that are offline can just sit in the corner inside the fort and wait for the attackers to jump over the wall to shoot. Now the players that are offline on the attacking side on the other hand, will do nothing but sit outside the fort and do nothing productive for their side.

So you have a good chunck of the attacking side sitting at the edge of the battlefield while their comrades fight hopelessly against walls of offline defenders, which I think is a main factor in why the attacking side is having a bad time.

Yeh, i think you need a clear strategy, that all the players know, and at least the majority (100/128) online for the battle. so, it then becomes an issue about how to get 100 odd people online, and when is the best time to attack in order to maximise your forces effectiveness, also, if people who knew they weren't going to be online accepted that they would be KO at the end of it and did a kamakazi, it could be quite effective, again assuming the majority are still online to take advantage of the chaos a kamakazi run could cause.

DeletedUser

Battle for Forgotten Empire
497 Experience points.
Having been hit during the battle you collapse and pass out.

DeletedUser

Battle report: Fort Gulch Today at 1:06 AM
Battle for Fort Gulch
22 Experience points.

Here's my report for the battle. Only person I shot was Paperdoll for 113 HP.
:):razz:

DeletedUser

Helped teh train robber in a fort battle today. :) Got my tail handed to me.:eek:hmy:

Battle report: Fort Solanum Today at 2:18 AM
Battle for Fort Solanum
61 Experience points.
You have already seen your life flashing by. You lose 2150 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the battle you

must have lost all of the money you had with you. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.

10 - 00:504:29
Dusty the Cat

Level: 52, Town: Cats Paw
Arms: Precise harquebus

0 / 2150
Round 7 has began, the next round begins in 59 seconds.
David Oldfield shot at you, but missed.
wakenabom shot at you, but missed.
pawn shot at you, but missed.
J.L2009 has hit you for 141 damage.
Sizzor Tail shot at you, but missed.
Non-hero shot at you, but missed.
king marcel has hit you for 84 damage.
Umajor shot at you, but missed.
The Sundance Boy has hit you for 65 damage.
e5anderm shot at you, but missed.
[player]Aurelian[/player] 2 has hit you for 158 damage.
Qwertyest shot at you, but missed.
gygy8080 has hit you for 107 damage.
Ms. Layla shot at you, but missed.
Mrs Sam Colt has hit you for 126 damage.

You have shot J.L2009 and he passed out!

Round 8 has began, the next round begins in 59 seconds.
aznxasazn shot at you, but missed.
Ramification shot at you, but missed.
crustybone shot at you, but missed.
Gracious shot at you, but missed.
Nation shot at you, but missed.
David Oldfield shot at you, but missed.
pawn shot at you, but missed.
Sizzor Tail shot at you, but missed.
Non-hero has hit you for 166 damage.
king marcel has hit you for 111 damage.
Umajor shot at you, but missed.
The Sundance Boy has hit you for 96 damage.
e5anderm shot at you, but missed.
Aurelian 2 shot at you, but missed.
Qwertyest shot at you, but missed.
gygy8080 has hit you for 128 damage.
Ms. Layla has hit you for 128 damage.
Mrs Sam Colt has hit you for 140 damage.
You have advanced.
You shot at gygy8080 and caused 134 damage!

Round 9 has began, the next round begins in 58 seconds.
crustybone shot at you, but missed.
Gracious shot at you, but missed.
Nation has hit you for 120 damage.
king marcel has hit you for 108 damage.
Umajor has hit you for 95 damage.
The Sundance Boy shot at you, but missed.
Aurelian 2 shot at you, but missed.
Qwertyest shot at you and you passed out! Round 14

Dusty the Cat Cats Paw 2150 -24 0 3 4 511 17 65 2174 170 1 7

DeletedUser

My personal best fort battle so far.
Happy fort medium.
3051 damage inflicted.
5 ko's.
1005 exp points.
:cool:

Good for me, unfortunately another fort fell to the FoM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As this thread was bumped, its now quite possible to win fort battles as attackers due to the new player limits, i think its 150 attackers vs 120 defenders in a large fort?

But there is still one problem, to get 150 attackers to join the battle, lol.