Forts!

DeletedUser

We got a thread for dueling why not for Fort battles :D

the recent one with titus maximums attacking (Amnesia) with double defenders

i joined attackers for some strange reasons

Battle for Fort Big Jake

Even though you have gained a new level you have been knocked out and have lost all your lifepoints.
248 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!
Suddenly everything goes black and when you wake up you can't remember anything. You lose 985 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the battle you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

FoM defeated CA

and now there fort in under Cats Paw
that was a glorious victory but game kicked me out of the battle :mad:

ps - bosta sticky ?

DeletedUser

Oh what the heck I'll post the first report. ;)

Battle report: Civil Assassins Fort On 9/27/09 at 7:04 AM
Battle for The Alamo
186 Experience points.
You have already seen your life flashing by. You lose 1730 health points.
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the battle you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You have no energy, all you need is sleep.

Dusty the Cat -FoM- Cats Paw 1730 -35 0 3 524 11 1765 175 0

DeletedUser

lol you got KO

and another for fight about to start in 17 hours

User name: white fort
Fort battle: Today at 10:28 PM

DeletedUser

lol you got KO

and another for fight about to start in 17 hours

User name: white fort
Fort battle: Today at 10:28 PM

Yes I prematurely got on the walls. But it took 11 shots to KO me.;):p:laugh: That makes twice I've been KOed at that fort.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

lol

Battle for Fort Big Jake

Even though you have gained a new level you have been knocked out and have lost all your lifepoints.
248 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!
Suddenly everything goes black and when you wake up you can't remember anything. You lose 985 health points.

DeletedUser

FoM defeated CA

and now there fort in under Cats Paw
that was a glorious victory but game kicked me out of the battle :mad:

The game didn't kick you out bk200 - Cats Paw leadership kicked you out:blink:
They can choose who to boot out, who to keep and who to give preference to participate in their battle.

DeletedUser

Missed the battle: Civil Assassins Fort On 9/27/09 at 6:24 AM
The battle for the fort The Alamo has begun. Unfortunately all places were already taken!
You have been rated as qualified for the battle by SmittenKitten.

DeletedUser11353

This was my best fort battle in w8, at least I think so.
793 EXP
cro sharpshooter Corleone Family 641 641 0 11 1972 0 0 179 3

DeletedUser

no thats not

Battle for Fort Goodwill
33 Experience points.
Having been hit during the battle you collapse and pass out. You lose 1010 health points.

i lost my 240$ :(

DeletedUser

Well - that is not a bad price to pay for xp.... The quests charge you just as much but you don't get that much xp.

DeletedUser

Well no - I was talking about the 800 xp being awesome... now you're just confusing me!