Forts!

DeletedUser

Looks like the forts are here in w4!:)Thats damn good,and i can even build a little fort if i want!:DBut my stupid town founders wont make me a counselor/founder!:mad:

So,im stuck.What about you other ppl?;)

DeletedUser

IMHO, forts will suck.
They are only half finished. Stores are missing, items yield are missing, bonuses of towers and barrier are missing.

Not much of action will be going on. 24h wait time for attack to start. Attacks are expensive.
And you have to be lucky for this to happen when you are awake in your timezone.

Boooooooooooooooring!

DeletedUser

Not so much mate.When they fix the bugs,it will be much better.And you`ll never know b4 you try it yourself;)

DeletedUser

i've tried it many times on beta world. i'm in top 10 there.

oh, two more things suck:
inability to choose whom to shoot. without this feature it's not even interesting as strategy minigame.

and as i heard last: sleeping in barracks is also broken. lvl1 barrack gives same bonus as lvl5. and it's not better then hotel lvl 5.

i don't even know why would they release an upgrade if half of it isn't working as intended.

EDIT:
let's see what is stated as fort advantages in west help:

A fort gives a lot advantages to the owning town and it's members.:

• The barracks offer a great spot to take a rest. - not yet working properly
  • The shop in the fort sells unique items. - no shops exists yet
  • The town that owns the biggest fort in the county can name the county. - seriously, who cares!?
  • The fort's construction points are counting towards your town's points. - see above :(
  • Exciting battles in which you can make a name for yourself as a town. - battle bonuses and strategy not yet completed. bonuses are same no matter the level of building
  • In fort battles you can find great items and your character can get a lot of experience. - not yet implemented
i predict at least one more month until we get fully functional forts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm just saying it's bad to release something that's half broken and brag about it.

ahh, nvm ;)

DeletedUser

The developers dident brag about it;)They admited that the forts had alot of bugs:)So dont complain about the developers.They are working as good as they can:D

DeletedUser1105

Everyone complained about forts. All we've heard for the last few months is 'where are the forts?', 'when are forts coming' etc etc.

Innogames gives you forts and you still complain.

Why not have fun with it as it is, and let innogames fix it in thier own time.

If you dont like it how it is, don't have anything to do with forts until they are to your satisfaction.

I'm glad they are here, regardless of the missing stuff.

DeletedUser

i'm just saying it's bad to release something that's half broken and brag about it.

I'll think you'll find that almost everything, that can be updated at a later date, seems to be released this way nowadays.

Windows Vista for example. The Iphone. Many phones.. my phone had so many bugs until I downloaded an update.

DeletedUser15699

The greatest thing about forts is the team efFORT- building and gathering the missing items.

DeletedUser10166

can i fight in a fort battle, if i have passed out from over dueling?

DeletedUser10166

i look on fort FAQ but couldnt find a answer to this one, if im ready for a fort battle can i be dueled and killed before the battle begins, thus removing me from the battle?

DeletedUser

i look on fort FAQ but couldnt find a answer to this one, if im ready for a fort battle can i be dueled and killed before the battle begins, thus removing me from the battle?

That's outdated. Once you signed up for a fort battle, you cannot be dueled until the battle is over. You can be dueled before signing up, but even if you get KO'd you still can take part in the battle.
A strategy for the attacker would be to duel the players who arrived at the fort, but haven't signed up for the battle. The dueled players will sign up (eventually) with less HP (unless they have enough time to sleep), and if KO'd they have to travel to the fort again, and sleep to recover some HP. The same strategy can be applied by the defenders, too.