FORTS battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

please to the people who fought in the battle to day sorry i couldnt come i tryed i was 28 min late so sorry

and did we win ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

edit.gif
<--- A much better alternative to double posting.

Which fort and which side?

Edit: And you probably have a link to the fort in a telegram. Just click it and see if the name or owner has changed, or click the graveyard if you want the full battle results.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And yes, we kicked more ass than Chuck Norris in a Kung Fu dojo.

DeletedUser

Edit: And you probably have a link to the fort in a telegram. Just click it and see if the name or owner has changed, or click the graveyard if you want the full battle results.
Well if he had signed up for the battle, he would have better reports if it he views the Report section not the telegram section unless if it was because of someone in the alliance he was in who sent him a mail with the fort's name in BBcodes lol.

DeletedUser

Well if he had signed up for the battle, he would have better reports if it he views the Report section not the telegram section unless if it was because of someone in the alliance he was in who sent him a mail with the fort's name in BBcodes lol.

I don't know about your reports, but my reports don't have links unless you were in the battle and had a report, which is why I told him to check telegrams.

Status
Not open for further replies.