Fort Weapons

DeletedUser8950

If you can hit stupidly high, precise shotgun (1-444), but on the whole I'd choose the precise wincheser, which is something like 250-310 or something.
This should probably be in a different board as well.

DeletedUser

To be precise, its the 'Shot gun'. I dont like that possibility of hitting a 1, lol. I would go with ANY other weapon then the Shot gun, like the shotgun, a nice weapon.

DeletedUser8950

Depends on your levels though. Precise musket and rusty percussion rifle aren't realisit-I don't own the latter but I have accounts high enough to if I wished and none of my accounts are above lvl48.

Well precise Shot gun is great if you can hit stupidly high so that a few 5-10 hits are okay, as I said. Other wise, I'd go with something more stable, like you, that 1 scares me lol.

Harsha..

hmm....I'm a lvl 61 player, so i can use it

I do agree with you guys about the two weapons - percise shotgun and precise wincheser...but, are there clothes, which will help in improving the attack? like dueling clothes?

DeletedUser8950

hmm....I'm a lvl 61 player, so i can use it

I do agree with you guys about the two weapons - percise shotgun and precise wincheser...but, are there clothes, which will help in improving the attack? like dueling clothes?
I cant remeber what eachdoes, but the skills are aim, stamina, dodge, hiding and leadership.
If you have high tactics or something you should have decent leadership, ottherwise I'd get clothing relating to the skills you're not good at.

Harsha..

oh....thanks for telling

I'm a worker-dueler, so i've high stamina, but poor aim....just 6-10 points

DeletedUser8950

oh....thanks for telling

I'm a worker-dueler, so i've high stamina, but poor aim....just 6-10 points
Well either way aim is pretty essential so I'd focus on maybe reskilling a bit into that;)
No problem
Oh and

• Leadership is used for shooting, but also for defending.
  • Aim is only important when shooting.
  • Dodging is only used when trying to dodge a shot.
  • Hiding is used when a defender tries to shoot or dodge a shot.
  • Stamina is used when an attacker tries to shoot or dodge a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harsha..

yes, mate...i've started putting 3 points into aim, everytime i get a level up

thanks for telling the uses of the various skills!