P&P Fort Wars against IJ

DeletedUser16008

There is no hall of shame the server decides who hits and who dosnt, aint nothing anyone can do about that right ?

Get it right Hells I missed 30 shots not 20 :blink: by far the worst ever on any fort battle on any world ive had lmao

In fact ive never seen so many missed shots by an attack.... not even against finished forts let alone semi done.

Out of the top 30 missers only one was on the defense..... thats an insane amount of missed shots 75% by a quarter of our army...

I guess the roll of the dice was well and truly on your side tonight :cool:

And OAJ Dodges were also at an all time high that ive seen anywhere... well done mate.

DeletedUser

I think, Victor, it was these upgrades that made the difference and caused your folks to miss so often.

(and yep, fixed that count error)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

grea battle from the defenders at last we have something to work towards, i was surprised you managed to ward off 60+ onliners so easily!
we sure lacked coordination and order and again werent a full house, but your defense tactics are getting there and we now need to work on our movement a lot more, we all know you now expect the wall jump so we have to work around that.
again well done! very impressive!

DeletedUser9470

good luck all on these ones coming up, well see who comes out with additional forts...
have fun all
:D