P&P Fort Wars against IJ

DeletedUser

Well, we handily defended the first fort, with minimal losses, but unfortunately we were low on troops for the second fort war. Still, I think our folks did well in both fort wars (and some of our guests held their own as well), with six survivors (out of 25 total) for the second fort war, most of whom entered it with minimal hps (due to being injured in the first fort war).

DeletedUser15169

Lol great strategy all! I loved the idea of attacking the first fort and then allowing them to get back to that other one, lol. We will see what happens in the next one tomarow.

DeletedUser

This shows how feared IJ are they attack three of our forts in the hope they can take one.

DeletedUser

Aye, same strategy as last time, in which they wasted $20,000 in fort attacks to gain an unbuilt fort worth a mere $5,000.

DeletedUser

Yea and then we take it back once they have built it up for us :)

DeletedUser16008

Aye, same strategy as last time, in which they wasted $20,000 in fort attacks to gain an unbuilt fort worth a mere $5,000.

Decoy strategy my ass i'll admit the lazy ass MC members went local instead of where intended... The second only worked because the first fought so hard and I'm mad as hell the first wasnt attended as well as it should have been :rolleyes:

I don't recall spending $20000 to get the last one either ... in the past week MO has spent about 10K and got 4 forts out of it... I don't waste my town funds if I can help it ......

Be reassured if we don't fill the battle tomorrow I wont be a happy bunny but I will be there regardless....

Good luck to you on the morrow

DeletedUser

You better watch out Kruger, I hear that we got a row of mines and a moat full of crocs surrounding our steel-reinforced walls in Van Damme ;)

DeletedUser

I don't recall spending $20000 to get the last one either ... in the past week MO has spent about 10K and got 4 forts out of it... I don't waste my town funds if I can help it ......
Right, kay... you forgot then.

On November 27th, 2009, Fort Van Damme, Fort Norris, and what is now known as Fort Kitty were attacked almost simultaneously, forcing our limited resources to be split three ways. We nonetheless soundly won defense of the big fort and our partially-built medium fort, leaving you to win the unbuilt fort you presently call Fort Kitty. That, dear sir... that $5,000 fort cost your towns $20,000 cash in total.

And so is the same tactic being applied this time (a tactic Gaffey indicates MC would never stoop to), with $20,000 being spent, and your obtaining an unbuilt $5,000 fort for your efforts.

Ah, but it is a game and so it is that you may enter into whatever foolish endeavors that make your more vocal, albeit less palatable, members hoot and holler in prepubescent glee. :blink:

DeletedUser9470

Well, we handily defended the first fort, with minimal losses, but unfortunately we were low on troops for the second fort war. Still, I think our folks did well in both fort wars (and some of our guests held their own as well), with six survivors (out of 25 total) for the second fort war, most of whom entered it with minimal hps (due to being injured in the first fort war).

1st hell u contradict urself: if you were low on troops for the second battle and those who got there had minimal hp like urself (70hp due to being injured in the 1st battle), how do you work out that you handily defended with minimal losses?
you should have slaughtered us as we were down by 20 peeps!
we slaughter you guys if uve got same amount as us!

and for being down 20 peeps we managed to take out your big guns in the soldier tower and last 35 rounds!
yer you heard me! 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yer Vic, were all a bit sour about the unusual lack of good will from a lot of MC on that battle as we should have easily taken both forts, but our ability to replan and modify tactics was outstanding, the peeps who did show didnt bunk knowing fully well they were going to get slaughtered, We had a massive over 95% onliners willing to die for MC on a personal basis.

were hoping that this FB win for the IJGC or GCIJ whateva u wanna call urselves will remotivate your troops so we see more than 1 attacker at Coalition tonight because a full house against 1 guy just isnt fair!
We felt embarrassed for you and your man who turned up on his own to take a fort!

happy battling for tonight, with optimism that you will make this a bit more of a challenge

DeletedUser

1st hell u contradict urself: if you were low on troops for the second battle and those who got there had minimal hp like urself (70hp due to being injured in the 1st battle), how do you work out that you handily defended with minimal losses?
you should have slaughtered us as we were down by 20 peeps!
we slaughter you guys if uve got same amount as us!
Oh come off it. We have two towns, totaling 70+ residents, whilst MC has 30+ towns totaling 800+ residents. And yet, with all those towns, you barely managed to get anyone to show up for either fort war. So please, stop bothering me with your lack of math skillz and basic reasoning.

And truly, how can you act so proud for failing to get hardly anyone to show up at those fort wars, despite your 30+ town empire? Victor was right, it was shameful that there weren't more MC folks there. In fact, in the second fort war, the only reason you won was because 21 NON-MC folk decided to participate, bringing the numbers from 19 to 40 attackers.

Brag elsewhere, ye ol' obnoxious one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

1 lol: From someone who names their fort Van Damme working out that 19+21=40 is a surprise to me!
well done!
lucky you have a basic calculator with BIG numbers on it so you cant go wrong!
:p
2 lmao!: as for bragging, you started the braging my friend im merely putting the dots on the "i"s
3 ROTFLMAO!: i agree with you! vic is always right!

DeletedUser

1. I didn't name the fort and obviously you don't have the ability to add, lest you would have extricated your head out of your ass by now.
2. this wasn't a bragging thread (maybe you should reread the OP).
3. It's nice to know you agree about your need to be ashamed.

DeletedUser9470

1 thank you for agreeing that whoever named your fort needs to stop taking drugs.
2 thank you for saying that you dont know what your talking about 99% of the time as you loose the thread as you are writing it!
3 thank you for letting us know that your right arm aches sooo much(or are you left handed?) and agreeing that the fort wars against IJ are making your left arm tired as well.
also, if your that good at telekinesis then lift my right middle finger!
ok ill do it for you!
LMAO

DeletedUser16008

Meh ! your right having checked the attacks at said forts Hells i tend not to keep track of what other towns call and when... not exactly sure what tactic your referring to re Gaffey etc.... We don't do decoy attacks but of course if one fails then its touch and go on the second etc as you well know.... if $20,000 was spent it was on battles that were all intended to succeed...As MC tend to call so many attacks there will be failures of course given they are far harder to win than a defense, its unfortunate but no one can win them all ... actually spending whatever amount on a fort has some justification as there are none left for free its the only way to get them.

Im not here to argue the point on strategies however and much prefer an epic battle to a half empty fort hence the fact that we call most individually. lets not get into numbers as everyone has people to call on from the larger empires including IJ

I look forward to a full epic battle later and expect it to a very very hard fight to take a semi finished large fort.....

Mostly on large attacks its like Herding Cats :dry:

See you on the battlefield :)

One Armed Ninja

Nice work guys!

WE kept the fort - but you did well Vic. I'm just wishing Aceneights hadn't managed to pop me, imagain the damage I could've done since I only had half the rounds and still got 4th highest.

Even though I got KO'd that has been the funnest fort battle i've ever palyed. And I consider it a privelage to have lead the defense to victory.

DeletedUser16008

Yea those towers give some awesome protection don't they ? A lot of us had an incredible amount of misses and I couldnt hit a damn barn door tonight lol Very good battle there and wish they were all like that except for the losing bit hehe !

You defended very well and most everyone was moving around on both sides much better .... Would the full numbers on our side had there not been another battle made a difference ? Somehow tonight i doubt it....

Great battle and a deserved win for the Defenders you did a good job ;)

One Armed Ninja

It's the first time I can rememebr seeing a reasonable amount of people in caht on my side - and they were doing waht I told them too (most of the time)

I think it would've been a lot closer had you the 17 members. And about the towers - i'm still reeling from looking at my dodge figure, what would've happened if the tower had been fully upgraded? ;D

In not so long I hope to see the same result, but from a different part of the battlefield - that just depends heavily on amount of poeple I have in the chatroom. Your attack today, as always was well co-ordinated, but my defenders seemed to be on the ball for this one. I always like to see poeple carry out what I want to happen.

You still managed to get one of the three forts off us, though, luckily for us that was the unbuilt one. Next battle, whip you members into shape, 123 just isn't good enough (though it'd be hard to say if we could get much more than that at an attack) :D

DeletedUser

And now for the Stats:

PLAYER OF THE SIEGE
One Armed Ninja (OAN) performed great in the lead role, and succeeded in an amazing 109 dodges before finally succumbing to lead poisoning (the next closest was 67 dodges). OAN also ended up taking the most hits, at 19. Thanks for great leadership and taking it for the team. :)

SUPPORT PLAYER OF THE SIEGE
Props to Godsarseii, as construction lead, and to all builders for their last minute work on constructing those towers. If it were not for the builders, and those who dropped items in the rush before the battle, our defenses would not have been as formidable.

DOIN' THE DAMAGE
PaladinWillSaveIt of Banana Town caused the most damage (4642), with King Mob of Constantinople - GC coming in a close second (4424). Indeed, the top 15 damage doers were all on defense.

SHARPSHOOTERS
Jindo had the highest hit count, followed shortly thereafter by PaladinWillSaveIt, Hellstromm, Musso, and King Mob. The top 15 hitters were all on defense.

KILLS
For passouts, kudos goes to our very own Bosta of Infraction Junction and Doc Death of Constantinople - GC, each taking out 6 attackers. The top 10 in passouts were all on defense.

RESPECT
Overall the attackers were very well organized, kudos to your efforts. It was one of the better fort wars I had the privilege to participate in and I hope many of the guests had an opportunity to learn from it. In the end, there were a few attackers that survived, with a closing death toll at: 119 attackers fallen and 62 defenders fallen.

HALL OF SHAME
Oh the humanity! Victor Kruger of Mercenary Outpost - MC and SushiPlus of THP Helldesk missed the most, each with 30 shots hitting the outhouse instead of the barn. In fact, the top 20 hall of shamers (missing) were all on offense. Sorry guys.

-Neo-, for all your bravado, you lasted a mere 8 rounds (the fort war ended up going the distance of 55 rounds).

Oh, and ... "You have shot DraGonFlyBG and he passed out!"

Talk about satisfaction. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

One Armed Ninja

Every shot I dodge means less to hit our fellow defenders :)
109 is actually the best I think i've ever seen in that column - ever

Tbf, most of our results were gained due to the fact that we had rather sizeable bonuses protecting our arses. If it was an even stage I have a feeling Vic would've hit a couple more ;)