forts.png

How can you be so selfish?

I'll make them a better offer:
I give 101$!!!

DeletedUser

someone hacked my accaunt that wasnt me I swear :laugh:

102$ and for big forts 150$ :evil:

DeletedUser

Hacked or not hacked it doesn't explain how it's possible your town has access to that town's marketplace.
In any case, 150$... You may keep them... I'm not paying that much!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They invited us long time ago but i must say prices are too high at them and they kicked me out because of my low price offer shame on them.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Only if you promise noone from your side will come leech chests from push fort fights we'll soon be organizing. :)

We'll call those fights "friendly". And will organize them between 3-5PM. Is that ok with you? :)

The only thing we need is a small fort. We can't use Windbreaker as it's not in our hands any more, and it's not in your hands too so now we can't go conquer it. :(
Any nice person who owns a small fort that would lend it to us for a month or two? :)

DeletedUser

The only thing we need is a small fort. We can't use Windbreaker as it's not in our hands any more, and it's not in your hands too so now we can't go conquer it. :(
I have one in my minde 4 20 To Winchester i think this will be good for push fights i mean friendly fights in few days ;)

DeletedUser

Only if you promise noone from your side will come leech chests from push fort fights we'll soon be organizing. :)

We'll call those fights "friendly". And will organize them between 3-5PM. Is that ok with you? :)

Joxer and his cronies, back to trying to manipulate the game to their advantage rather than just playing it. Did you learn nothing from the Quest NPC KO's?

And no lets not call them friendly, lets call a spade a spade. your manipulating the game and not using the game features as they are intended.

DeletedUser

http://forum.the-west.net/images/smilies/dry.gif

Joxer and his cronies, back to trying to manipulate the game to their advantage rather than just playing it. Did you learn nothing from the Quest NPC KO's?

And no lets not call them friendly, lets call a spade a spade. your manipulating the game and not using the game features as they are intended.

What he said.:p

Unforgiven, who could have hacked your account then :hmf:
I think it was you trying to prank us.
And of course you think i'm yapping :censored:
But if someone did hack your account how would they know how to use it straight away?

DeletedUser

You mean Last Chance's fort is our last chance?
Something like that :)

Kofi lol we dont need to manipulate anything cos we allready rule on Arizona :laugh:

What he said.:p

Unforgiven, who could have hacked your account then :hmf:
I think it was you trying to prank us.
And of course you think i'm yapping :censored:
But if someone did hack your account how would they know how to use it straight away?
I didnt prank you I thought seriously about buying your forts :)and this is lame behavior from regulators they kicked us out from forum just because I put a bid :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16008

Yawn, another Troll thread by Tweedledee and Tweedledum ...:tumble::tumble::tumble:

DeletedUser

So now what looking for a fort for "friendly" battles??
I guess Dom Was Here ONLINE used to be Windbreaker..:huh:

But if you want a small fort i guess your hands should be on...Survivors luv Ruby or...Blame the Survivors.Lol both the forts are of Survivors.

But if we win 4 20 to Winchester,You get your New Windbreaker...;)

DeletedUser

I'd give all 40 smalls to anyone who wants them and rather get mids and bigs. :)
shame on you I would not give anything to anyone:rolleyes: instade of that i I would take everything smal mid. and bigs :laugh:

DeletedUser

You're very wrong.

Um... Small forts are actually of no interest to me... As a megalomaniac I'd give all 40 smalls to anyone who wants them and rather get mids and bigs. :)

So now for our "Trinitian Friendly Fort" we need bigs and mids.
Why don't we use an existing fort as it??

We have won many mids and bigs so you can take a fort which is near to everyone and make it a friendly fort.

So now we will need a "only trinity friendly battle" fort..
We can take many big forts and keep them as it..

DeletedUser

dont you guys have a town forum you can chat back and forth in? or this is just playing the role for the public eye?