Fort Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NO. the roadmap was produced to advertise upcoming features, ostensibly to keep people interested and to attract new customers. as such, it was a MARKETING TOOL. when you market a product to people as having certain features, or market a product to people that WILL have certain features a t some future date... and people buy that product or become invested in that product BECAUSE of that marketing tool... then you are OBLIGATED to actually deliver on what the marketing tool said
otherwise, it's called "false advertising" and is typically a crime in most countries

Go ahead and sue them. Even if this was a tangible product, I'd be curious to see the judge, who agreed with you that the devs are guilty of false advertising and are obligated to bring these features, despite of having explicitely mentioned twice in the roadmap, that nothing is guaranteed. Reading fails and wishful thinking are no arguments in court, I believe.

DeletedUser

so you admit you agree with me on some things

I never said I didn't. In the two posts I wrote here, I didn't even talk about the topic of this thread, I thought that was obvious. I only talked about how you (mis)behave yourself here.

meaning this ENTIRE argument we are having is OVER NOTHING

No, it's not. You shouldn't ever start using the language you're using because you don't agree with someone on something that unimportant as an internet game. Really, you need to learn to relativize (don't know if that's the correct word). It's a GAME.

which means you are a troll

Interesting reasoning, and a completely useless addition to your post. Really man, just leave those lines out of your posts.

I am not calling someone a "troll" just as some mindless insult
it has a meaning; and I defined it

Yes, you are in fact. I said you needed to watch your language and need to behave yourself a bit, which is just a fact.

people who are here just to argue

What are you doing then? Do you really think that all those angry posts of yours will make a difference? Are you that naive to think the devs will change their plans because The Great Roland doesn't agree with them?

and I am SICK OF THESE PEOPLE

Then please quit, I've seen you posting here in the saloon for two days now, and I've read enough.

I will not tolerate these people talking to me anymore

No one asked you to come here, if you can't stand it anymore, just don't login.

so I'm sorry if that offends you, or if you don't like the "manner" in which I express my opinion

The lack of manners maybe. You don't just express your opinion, you start acting extremely annoying and rude, even though on some points you're right. The only thing is: beind right is not always enough, it's more how you say it.

And in this case, it doesn't even matter if you're right, since first of all, this is a game, and second of all, your rage here won't make the slightest difference.

if you want everyone to be all respectful and happy nice on the forums, let me clue you into something: "its a two way street"
when I have 3-5 people who all have accounts made sometime in late 2009 and 2010, following me around harassing me because I don't like the new game updates, yet REFUSING to give argument in a meaningful and objective way as to what they DISAGREE with that I am saying, then it just deteroriates into name calling, picture posting, and disrespect. and when that starts to happen, I will take the gloves off. its that simple. you don't like how I handle myself? well, maybe you should take it up with the forum mods, have them enforce the rules more fairly, have them break up these groups of troll bullies who just go around and shout people down.

Or you could just calm down, and realize this is a game. And if you've got a problem with someone and you've got a valid reasoning for it, maybe you should contact the forum mods.

don't blame the problem on me; I am RESPONDING to these people.

Yeah, but it what way? That's what I'm trying to get to you to see, but it doesn't seem to work.

I do not know these people and would not seek them out on the forums to have a fight. but by God, if they are going to follow me around, harass me, ridicule and tease me, try to portray what I say as "wrong" (when there is no WRONG when it comes to opinion), and leave me nasty comments in my negative rep, then yeah I am going to get a little defensive and rude.

A little, sure.
I don't even understand how you can get that upset on an internet game's forum...

DEAL WITH IT.

Or just behave?

life is rude. the world is rude. HUMANS are rude selfish s.o.b.'s.

Speak for yourself please.

I am not going to argue with you over the manner in which I retaliate to insults and offenses. that is frankly none of your business.

It is, since it annoys me, and for the record: you are already arguing.

so if you want to cross verbal swords with me, find something ON TOPIC that you disagree with me about, and express it
otherwise, PISS OFF
is that clear enough for you?

Fine, I will, but don't start complaining afterwards. And no, I won't piss off, especially not since you just asked me so nicely.

Hold on.

the answer is, they are going to continue doing other updates, changing this game until it no longer resembles what most of us played the past two years
and they will never introduce the fort shops
even though they were on the 2009 Roadmap last year

Yeah, so? They're the bosses, live with it.
You don't know if they'll ever introduce fort shops by the way.

why are the developers working on new random features when their is a backlog of features from LAST YEAR that were promised us and have since gone ignored?

Ever read the definition of a roadmap? It's a list of planned changes, not a promise at all.

Probably because they haven't found something meaningfull enough to sell in the fort shops, which you could have knowd if you'd shown more interest in the game.

forts are a huge joke because of this

No, they're not. Not at all.

and how many of us stuck around and kept playing this game because they got excited about forts, and fort shops, and other promises made that now get passed over so we can have an overhaul of the workers and duelers system, ostensibly to make NEW PLAYERS pay more money on premium (forget about the older lvl99 capped players who can't do anything anymore)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what's your point? Devs can't keep everyone happy. There weren't any promises, again.

Something else: the fort shops were, besides the flash games, the only thing that wasn't implemented in 2009.

you know what? I am tired of reading all the pro-update brown-nosing about how awesome these updates are
I am still around because I have invested lots of time and money in this game, and I expect the features that have been promised to us over the past 2 years to be implemented.

Again, nothing was promised. Investing money was your choice by the way.

they were all promised LAST YEAR

They weren't.

its now a year later
and forts have no purpose still
thanks for illustrating what the problem is

If you haven't found out the usefullness of forts, I immediately start doubting your ingame capabilities.

so before you reply, COME UP WITH AN ARGUMENT regarding what I have said about fort stores

The devs haven't found something usefull enough for them. Period. Get over it.

if you can't, that means you are a troll: you care nothing except for the argument and animosity itself. you aren't trying to make a point or having a discussion; you are just trying to bully people into shutting up by insulting them or ridiculing them. YOU are the PROBLEM dude

No, I'm not, and you should learn to read. At first, I was deliberately NOT being on topic, since this all doesn't matter, the devs won't change a thing.

now stop replying to me boy, unless you have something at least partially on-topic and intelligent to say

Enjoy.

wow another noob
join date april 2009
I DO NOT CARE what you think man
you are a noob
do you understand that? you and I will NEVER agree because it makes sense for you to like the new game updates; they are geared towards noobs like you

What gives you the right to call that guy a "noob"? Are you that good then? You don't even seem to understand the usefullness of forts?

And please explain to me why people who joined in april 2009 are always noob, I don't get that very well, thanks.

yes PROMISED

They were never promised.

that was over a year ago
so when I say PROMISED i mean PROMISED
and no, I am not going to dig through the forums to find where it said that (if it even still exists on the forums)

Too bad, it would have been quite here for a long time if you did start searching for something you could never find.

there is NO purpose to owning a fort other then bragging rights. PERIOD.

I actually start doubting if you really play this game.

I am not going to show you the entire history of my REP
I don't have to prove anything to you
suffice to say, you can mouse over the rep icon in my profile and see that I have a POSITIVE SCORE
which means that MORE PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN ME POSITIVE REP THEN HAVE GIVEN ME NEGATIVE REP
are you seriously that clueless about things?

You think anyone cares?

what part of the game is unlocked by controlling a fort?
can you answer that question?
oh wow, you can sleep in 6hrs instead of 8
BIG WOOP
oh wow, you can name a county and brag to everyone how awesome you are
BIG WOOP

Seriously, that is a huge deal if your playing for the rankings. It really is.

and it was promised
BEFORE you were even playing this game, it was promised

It wasn't.

this is why I am sick of arguing with people like you

Just quit posting.

again, I never said it was a case of fraud. you didn't take the time to read and understand the parallel I was making between fraud, the crime which is illegal in many countries, and what Inno does with their marketing for this game and what features it "supposedly" has or will have

NO. the roadmap was produced to advertise upcoming features, ostensibly to keep people interested and to attract new customers. as such, it was a MARKETING TOOL. when you market a product to people as having certain features, or market a product to people that WILL have certain features a t some future date... and people buy that product or become invested in that product BECAUSE of that marketing tool... then you are OBLIGATED to actually deliver on what the marketing tool said
otherwise, it's called "false advertising" and is typically a crime in most countries

Not literally indeed.

By the way, you pay for this game for what you've got at the moment, not for what you will get. InnoGames is perfectly able to tell us all tomorrow that they'll NEVER add any more quests to the game. They can do what they want, but you don't get that.

ok so when did you start playing?
what level are your characters?
or, the most important qualifier when figuring out whether I should care or not about your opinion, do you have ANY characters near or at the level 99 cap?

my position looks weak because a mob of 3-5 noobs like you have taken to shouting down anything I say?
I'd say it illustrates my point exactly
players like you need unfair handicaps like this
it's the only way you can not suck in this game
if you didn't have things like this, you could never catch up to (and thus compete) in any way with players like me
I look down on you
so no, I won't be showing you my private REP scores and comments
those are none of your business, but more importantly
I have nothing to prove to you BECAUSE
I don't care what you think

Looks like you care a lot, why else would you keep replying?

you still can't even challenge me to a duel because you are such an insignificant speck of a dueler that you would NEVER be able to get your dueling level high enough, even if I QUIT, to be able to duel me
and if by some impossibility of reality you did
I would take pleasure in stomping you into the ground every 2 days on the SECOND! piss off troll

Very cool and adult, threatening people to duel them... ingame... on an internet game... I'm shivering now.

Bye, you've wasted enough of my time by now.

DeletedUser544

first, let me preface my reply to this PAGE LONG post (I thought my posts were long) by saying that, as usual, this player joined the forums in December 2009 and is just another noob who doesn't bother to read threads before wading into them

I never said I didn't. In the two posts I wrote here, I didn't even talk about the topic of this thread, I thought that was obvious. I only talked about how you (mis)behave yourself here.

right, so you have nothing on-topic to contribute to the back and forth argument; you have no point to make except a personal attack about how, in YOUR OPINION, I misbehave myself here
the problem is, I still haven't received any infractions
and I GUARANTEE you that all of you noobs have reported me
so that must mean I am not misbehaving and breaking the rules
so thanks for admitting you are off-topic and contributing nothing to the content of this discussion; you are the definition of an internet troll, looking to just fan the flames and incite meaningless fighting, sidetracking people away from the root issue here: noob players think its ok to shout down older players who are upset about the updates

No, it's not. You shouldn't ever start using the language you're using because you don't agree with someone on something that unimportant as an internet game. Really, you need to learn to relativize (don't know if that's the correct word). It's a GAME.

I am not using any inappropriate language. I am calling people out for what they are.
I am callilng noob players NOOBS; its a defined term which means you are so new to this game, you don't really know anything.
I am calling people brown-nosing for the updates brown-nosers; again thats just calling a spade a spade.
and troll, I defined what troll meant. and I have shown on many occasions how the pack of you going back and forth with me in every thread I post in constitutes "trollish" behavior

Interesting reasoning, and a completely useless addition to your post. Really man, just leave those lines out of your posts.

but you are a troll. this latest page long rant of single line responses to my well structured arguments just proves it

Yes, you are in fact. I said you needed to watch your language and need to behave yourself a bit, which is just a fact.

no its not a fact. its YOUR opinion. and once again, I have not been punished because I am not using any inappropriate language or illegal words. so DEAL with it; you are a troll. its that simple. if you want me to stop calling you a troll, stop ACTING LIKE A TROLL

Then please quit, I've seen you posting here in the saloon for two days now, and I've read enough.

I don't really care if you've had enough. see, that's the problem with reality. it DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU
do you understand that?
other people have opinions and ideas that are CONTRARY to yours
thats life
thats the planet earth
thats humanity
get used to it. and if you try to shout someone down, realize that SOMETIMES they might shout back instead of just rolling over
how about you quit; we don't need any more noobs in this game

No one asked you to come here, if you can't stand it anymore, just don't login.

and nobody asked you to come here either. if you can't stand it anymore, refrain from just following me around posting your trash in response to everything I say; that just RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE
go ahead and quit; nobody will miss you

The lack of manners maybe. You don't just express your opinion, you start acting extremely annoying and rude, even though on some points you're right. The only thing is: beind right is not always enough, it's more how you say it.

no once again; i will say what I keep having to say all of you noobs. GO BACK AND READ before you post. this all began as me posting my complaint about the updates. I was immediately jumped on by about 3-5 noobish players who attacked everything I say, and tried to shout me down
so yeah, I will respond to rudeness directed at me with rudeness directed back. GET OVER IT, and if you want it to stop, then stop trying to shout me down.

And in this case, it doesn't even matter if you're right, since first of all, this is a game, and second of all, your rage here won't make the slightest difference.

lol this is not rage. you've never met me; you have no idea who I am. the fact is I enjoy the heck out of dismantling your worthless arguments piece by piece; because as I have stated before, there is really no content to your argument. you are just a troll, fanning whatever flames you can find

Or you could just calm down, and realize this is a game. And if you've got a problem with someone and you've got a valid reasoning for it, maybe you should contact the forum mods.

once again, I'm very calm. just because I put some words in CAPS to draw attention to them doesn't mean I am anything but calm
in fact, as I read and reply to this, I am laughing
at you

Yeah, but it what way? That's what I'm trying to get to you to see, but it doesn't seem to work.

because there is nothing to see. you are trying to claim I am rude. and I am agreeing with you; because as long as people try to shout me down because I don't agree that the updates are AWESOME, I won't be polite to any of you. period.

A little, sure.
I don't even understand how you can get that upset on an internet game's forum...

the fact that you continue to try to play this "upset" card makes me think that maybe you are the one who is getting heated
you really want to get under my skin don't you? lol

Or just behave?

oh I am behaving, otherwise I would have been punished by now
if you want a polite interchange without rude dialog, then you and your pack of dog noobs need to back off and stop shouting me down it's that simple

Fine, I will, but don't start complaining afterwards. And no, I won't piss off, especially not since you just asked me so nicely.

Hold on.

complaining about what? that you are finally going to add some content to this discussion? no I wait please dont disappoint me

Yeah, so? They're the bosses, live with it.
You don't know if they'll ever introduce fort shops by the way.

you call this an argument? that's your counter-point?
the "bosses" make alot of money off of this game, and if they don't listen to the players, it will die. everyone who was around (not a noob like you) in the early parts of 2009 knows how close many of the worlds came to completely dying it was only after the half-implemented forts release that some interest began coming back
oh I'm sure they will eventually introduce fort shops; but at the current pace, it won't be until 2012 after the world ends
I'd rather get them in this year since they were promised last year

Ever read the definition of a roadmap? It's a list of planned changes, not a promise at all.

do you EVER read threads before wading in and posting mindlessly? I addressed this EXACT issue with another one of your noob dog pack members this very page
they may claim the roadmap is a list of planned changes, but that is not how Inno uses the roadmap. they released it as a marketing tool of features that the game will have soon; in particular the 2009 roadmap was very much an attempt to keep people from quitting (which they were prior to forts)

Probably because they haven't found something meaningfull enough to sell in the fort shops, which you could have knowd if you'd shown more interest in the game.

first of all, there have been a MYRIAD of discussions about possible things the fort shop could do; including being a trader
secondly, don't you DARE question my interest in the game. I have been playing this game since they started world 1 in 2008 and I have more then contributed my fair share of money and time to this; and again, most of this happened before you were even playing so shut your mouth about my "interest" noob troll

Yeah, what's your point? Devs can't keep everyone happy. There weren't any promises, again.

because when they STARTED the-west, forts were advertised as being part of the game PRIOR to roadmaps, prior to anything!
THEY ARE PROMISES you ignoramus I seriously can't believe anyone could be that clueless as to think those do not constitute "promises"
I love how you continue to try to insist they didn't make these promises, when YOU WEREN'T EVEN AROUND BACK THEN
you are pathetic man

Something else: the fort shops were, besides the flash games, the only thing that wasn't implemented in 2009.

WRONG
forts and fort shops, backpack, trader
and furthermore, it was the most asked for thing and yet still hasn't been implemented

Again, nothing was promised. Investing money was your choice by the way.

AGAIN, you are ignorant and not very smart I fear. you weren't around, you wouldn't know because you are a noob. but they were promised. piss off

They weren't.

is this your idea of a counter-point based argument? "is not! is too! is not! is too! is not!"
you are a waste of time don't do this again if you aren't going to actually take the time to MAKE A POINT ABOUT SOMETHING!

If you haven't found out the usefullness of forts, I immediately start doubting your ingame capabilities.

well, you and your lvl20 noob greenhorn character can doubt my in-game capabilities all you want but tell you what? go ahead and spend a bunch of time in the game conquering a few forts and you can find out for yourself that they don't do squat

The devs haven't found something usefull enough for them. Period. Get over it.

no, I don't think thats it all because there have been countless suggestions and people have been wanting it forever
they just only like to change the game so they can force people to use premium
they won't make a change that people actually want and have asked for the past year

No, I'm not, and you should learn to read. At first, I was deliberately NOT being on topic, since this all doesn't matter, the devs won't change a thing.

no you need to learn to read, as is evidence by this colossal waste of time you call a counter-argument
stop wasting mine and everyone else's time with your trash

What gives you the right to call that guy a "noob"? Are you that good then? You don't even seem to understand the usefullness of forts?

because he is obviously a noob. he thinks these updates are great. he obviously is not level capped at lvl99. he obviously hasn't played this game for two years and is now stuck doing nothing because apparently Inno doesn't give a crap about the people who they built this game on the backs of
and once again, if you think forts serve any sort of use or purpose that justifies their cost and expense, you are seriously more of a noob then I thought

And please explain to me why people who joined in april 2009 are always noob, I don't get that very well, thanks.

no, I'm not going to explain that. why? because I have already defined what a noob is previously in this very page, so YOU take the time to go read it ok?

They were never promised.

yes they were. and no matter how many times you say that, it won't change things
you weren't around; I was. I know what I read. so I don't care what you say or who you talk to, those of us who have been around for the last two years KNOW WHAT WAS PROMISED TO US

Too bad, it would have been quite here for a long time if you did start searching for something you could never find.

no it will only be truly quiet if the noob dog pack that you are a part of shuts up and stops shouting people down
I'm not going to stop talking just because you dont agree with me

I actually start doubting if you really play this game.

LOL well doubt away noob
but I do play world 1

It wasn't.

Just quit posting.

seriously if this is your idea of an argument, you really need to stop posting up here in the big boy pages
maybe make a special section in the forums for people to play the "is too is not" game ALL DAY LONG
I bet you would win a competition like that

By the way, you pay for this game for what you've got at the moment, not for what you will get. InnoGames is perfectly able to tell us all tomorrow that they'll NEVER add any more quests to the game. They can do what they want, but you don't get that.

YES, I do get that. they could do that
my point is, not only is it not right, its also not financially smart
if Inno wants to keep making money off of this and other games they make, it serves them to NOT alienate and screw over their entire core group of players that they build all of their games on top of

Looks like you care a lot, why else would you keep replying?

because of the money and time I have invested in my character
something you can't understand because
wait for it
you are a NOOB

Very cool and adult, threatening people to duel them... ingame... on an internet game... I'm shivering now.

no you know whats really adult? talking a bunch of **** to someone whom you are NOT EVEN TO CHALLENGE to a fight in the game
I'm not threatening him
I'm inviting him to make good on his threat to "beat my ***" when he is such an insignificant speck that he can't even fight me

Bye, you've wasted enough of my time by now.

no, YOU wasted that time yourself donkey
nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to reply to me
now do us all a favor and piss off
have a bad day

DeletedUser

This has gone way to off topic. I was thinking about suggesting mods to close this thread, but this will only lead to the opening of a new thread. So I say: just ignore Roland, let him have the last word. We won't get anywhere with him. Not agreeing with him in his language is called rudeness and will only call us names back stating he brings arguments to his ideas by naming us trolls, brown-nosers and noobs.
I said what I had to say to him and ended before he got to call me names twice. He can't just talk to himself, so just let it go and then enjoy the silence! There's a name for him: Narcissist! And there is no way in hell to show a narcissist the fact that he is not perfect!

DeletedUser

And there is no way in hell to show a narcissist the fact that he is not perfect!

In fact there is, and the Devs cleverly integrated it into the forum by basically preceding each post by one with the words Roland Deschain and thus enabling the poster to realise what/who/if they are... smart these devs, bloody smart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In fact there is, and the Devs cleverly integrated it into the forum by basically preceding each post by one with the words Roland Deschain and thus enabling the poster to realise what/who/if they are... smart these devs, bloody smart.

I approve this post

DeletedUser1121

I really don't understand why everybody is flaming at Roland.
He gives his opinion just like all of you. You reply to his posts and he disagrees to your replies. And frankly i understand him. The replies he is getting aren't that good.

Fact remains that calling people trolls or noobs like he does could be seen as insulting. But like Roland stated, the mods judge about that and he didn't recieve any infractions. So the final card that now is played is just calling him a narcist while all he does is trying to have a discussion with valid arguments.

Bet you, they will call me the Roland fanboy now..

edit: yes they do!! thank you, you know who you are :laugh:

DeletedUser

first, let me preface my reply to this PAGE LONG post (I thought my posts were long) by saying that, as usual, this player joined the forums in December 2009 and is just another noob who doesn't bother to read threads before wading into them

right, so you have nothing on-topic to contribute to the back and forth argument; you have no point to make except a personal attack about how, in YOUR OPINION, I misbehave myself here
the problem is, I still haven't received any infractions
and I GUARANTEE you that all of you noobs have reported me
so that must mean I am not misbehaving and breaking the rules
so thanks for admitting you are off-topic and contributing nothing to the content of this discussion; you are the definition of an internet troll, looking to just fan the flames and incite meaningless fighting, sidetracking people away from the root issue here: noob players think its ok to shout down older players who are upset about the updates

I am not using any inappropriate language. I am calling people out for what they are.
I am callilng noob players NOOBS; its a defined term which means you are so new to this game, you don't really know anything.
I am calling people brown-nosing for the updates brown-nosers; again thats just calling a spade a spade.
and troll, I defined what troll meant. and I have shown on many occasions how the pack of you going back and forth with me in every thread I post in constitutes "trollish" behavior

but you are a troll. this latest page long rant of single line responses to my well structured arguments just proves it

no its not a fact. its YOUR opinion. and once again, I have not been punished because I am not using any inappropriate language or illegal words. so DEAL with it; you are a troll. its that simple. if you want me to stop calling you a troll, stop ACTING LIKE A TROLL

I don't really care if you've had enough. see, that's the problem with reality. it DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND YOU
do you understand that?
other people have opinions and ideas that are CONTRARY to yours
thats life
thats the planet earth
thats humanity
get used to it. and if you try to shout someone down, realize that SOMETIMES they might shout back instead of just rolling over
how about you quit; we don't need any more noobs in this game

and nobody asked you to come here either. if you can't stand it anymore, refrain from just following me around posting your trash in response to everything I say; that just RUINS IT FOR EVERYONE
go ahead and quit; nobody will miss you

no once again; i will say what I keep having to say all of you noobs. GO BACK AND READ before you post. this all began as me posting my complaint about the updates. I was immediately jumped on by about 3-5 noobish players who attacked everything I say, and tried to shout me down
so yeah, I will respond to rudeness directed at me with rudeness directed back. GET OVER IT, and if you want it to stop, then stop trying to shout me down.

lol this is not rage. you've never met me; you have no idea who I am. the fact is I enjoy the heck out of dismantling your worthless arguments piece by piece; because as I have stated before, there is really no content to your argument. you are just a troll, fanning whatever flames you can find

once again, I'm very calm. just because I put some words in CAPS to draw attention to them doesn't mean I am anything but calm
in fact, as I read and reply to this, I am laughing
at you

because there is nothing to see. you are trying to claim I am rude. and I am agreeing with you; because as long as people try to shout me down because I don't agree that the updates are AWESOME, I won't be polite to any of you. period.

the fact that you continue to try to play this "upset" card makes me think that maybe you are the one who is getting heated
you really want to get under my skin don't you? lol

oh I am behaving, otherwise I would have been punished by now
if you want a polite interchange without rude dialog, then you and your pack of dog noobs need to back off and stop shouting me down it's that simple

complaining about what? that you are finally going to add some content to this discussion? no I wait please dont disappoint me

you call this an argument? that's your counter-point?
the "bosses" make alot of money off of this game, and if they don't listen to the players, it will die. everyone who was around (not a noob like you) in the early parts of 2009 knows how close many of the worlds came to completely dying it was only after the half-implemented forts release that some interest began coming back
oh I'm sure they will eventually introduce fort shops; but at the current pace, it won't be until 2012 after the world ends
I'd rather get them in this year since they were promised last year

do you EVER read threads before wading in and posting mindlessly? I addressed this EXACT issue with another one of your noob dog pack members this very page
they may claim the roadmap is a list of planned changes, but that is not how Inno uses the roadmap. they released it as a marketing tool of features that the game will have soon; in particular the 2009 roadmap was very much an attempt to keep people from quitting (which they were prior to forts)

first of all, there have been a MYRIAD of discussions about possible things the fort shop could do; including being a trader
secondly, don't you DARE question my interest in the game. I have been playing this game since they started world 1 in 2008 and I have more then contributed my fair share of money and time to this; and again, most of this happened before you were even playing so shut your mouth about my "interest" noob troll

because when they STARTED the-west, forts were advertised as being part of the game PRIOR to roadmaps, prior to anything!
THEY ARE PROMISES you ignoramus I seriously can't believe anyone could be that clueless as to think those do not constitute "promises"
I love how you continue to try to insist they didn't make these promises, when YOU WEREN'T EVEN AROUND BACK THEN
you are pathetic man

WRONG
forts and fort shops, backpack, trader
and furthermore, it was the most asked for thing and yet still hasn't been implemented

AGAIN, you are ignorant and not very smart I fear. you weren't around, you wouldn't know because you are a noob. but they were promised. piss off

is this your idea of a counter-point based argument? "is not! is too! is not! is too! is not!"
you are a waste of time don't do this again if you aren't going to actually take the time to MAKE A POINT ABOUT SOMETHING!

well, you and your lvl20 noob greenhorn character can doubt my in-game capabilities all you want but tell you what? go ahead and spend a bunch of time in the game conquering a few forts and you can find out for yourself that they don't do squat

no, I don't think thats it all because there have been countless suggestions and people have been wanting it forever
they just only like to change the game so they can force people to use premium
they won't make a change that people actually want and have asked for the past year

no you need to learn to read, as is evidence by this colossal waste of time you call a counter-argument
stop wasting mine and everyone else's time with your trash

because he is obviously a noob. he thinks these updates are great. he obviously is not level capped at lvl99. he obviously hasn't played this game for two years and is now stuck doing nothing because apparently Inno doesn't give a crap about the people who they built this game on the backs of
and once again, if you think forts serve any sort of use or purpose that justifies their cost and expense, you are seriously more of a noob then I thought

no, I'm not going to explain that. why? because I have already defined what a noob is previously in this very page, so YOU take the time to go read it ok?

yes they were. and no matter how many times you say that, it won't change things
you weren't around; I was. I know what I read. so I don't care what you say or who you talk to, those of us who have been around for the last two years KNOW WHAT WAS PROMISED TO US

no it will only be truly quiet if the noob dog pack that you are a part of shuts up and stops shouting people down
I'm not going to stop talking just because you dont agree with me

LOL well doubt away noob
but I do play world 1

seriously if this is your idea of an argument, you really need to stop posting up here in the big boy pages
maybe make a special section in the forums for people to play the "is too is not" game ALL DAY LONG
I bet you would win a competition like that

YES, I do get that. they could do that
my point is, not only is it not right, its also not financially smart
if Inno wants to keep making money off of this and other games they make, it serves them to NOT alienate and screw over their entire core group of players that they build all of their games on top of

because of the money and time I have invested in my character
something you can't understand because
wait for it
you are a NOOB

no you know whats really adult? talking a bunch of **** to someone whom you are NOT EVEN TO CHALLENGE to a fight in the game
I'm not threatening him
I'm inviting him to make good on his threat to "beat my ***" when he is such an insignificant speck that he can't even fight me

no, YOU wasted that time yourself donkey
nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to reply to me
now do us all a favor and piss off
have a bad day

I LOVE YOU :D

Really awesome how you wasted so much time replying to my extremely long post, and thank you very much for this hilarious reply... It's really amusing :razz:

For the record, your forum account is only about one month older than mine. You should do a little research before you start calling people noobs and losers and trolls or whatever. Just reading my sig would've been enough.

It's just ridiculous by the way, how you are pretending to know better how InnoGames should be running it's business. I think they know what they're doing, they know very well how to make people pay for their games.

And, yes, I'll say it again, NOTHING was ever promised. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. And even if they did, you still would stand somewhere. They're the bosses. And please don't start complaining about how that would'nt be an argument; it's just an obvious fact.

I really don't understand why everybody is flaming at Roland.
He gives his opinion just like all of you. You reply to his posts and he disagrees to your replies. And frankly i understand him. The replies he is getting aren't that good.

Fact remains that calling people trolls or noobs like he does could be seen as insulting. But like Roland stated, the mods judge about that and he didn't recieve any infractions. So the final card that now is played is just calling him a narcist while all he does is trying to have a discussion with valid arguments.

Bet you, they will call me the Roland fanboy now..

edit: yes they do!! thank you, you know who you are :laugh:

Well, maybe that's because he's just ridiculous. He doesn't seem to understand that nothing he says will make the devs change their plans.
Or maybe because of his childish rude language.
Or maybe because he calls everyone noobs, without even knowing who he's calling a noob, and if that person really is a noob.
Or maybe because he doesn't seem to understand the usefullness of forts.
Or maybe because he's just irritating.

I'm still waiting to see the first valid argument from him.

Apart from that, his posts always are worth a good laugh. :D

DeletedUser

Here, I shall end it all.

There are NO fort stores, nobody knows when they'll come out. Ya ya, the devs are flaky.

The End.

DeletedUser20647

I just wanted to add that an icon strays outside an elderly jail.

DeletedUser1121

i really would like to see fort stores! when will they be implemented?
I don't play beta, any of you got an idea??

I already recieved 3 reps for this thread already :)
for the negative one: i did read the whole post and i never said you called him names.

Status
Not open for further replies.