Fort limit changes on Colorado and Kansas - Feedback

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I am sorry for taking so long to adjust the numbers.

According to @Goober Pyle 's suggestion the new limits are:
145 attackers vs. 120 defenders92 attackers vs. 76 defenders46 attackers vs. 40 defenders

Thank you for your understanding! Please let us know how the new numbers for the medium fort are working, and if we need to try any other changes.

Ok, we’ve seen enough data. Between the new numbers and the shifts in the meta Attack now has too much of an advantage.
Please update the Medium caps to 93:78

Goober Pyle

The West Team
92 on attack not 93.
I think that risks flipping it to defense being favored. I’d rather we take a smaller step and then another if needed — we can afford depressed turnout for defense (which still doesn’t require a massive recruiting effort) a lot more than losing our fair-weather attackers again (which still is tough to fill reliably)

Darkuletzz

Attackers just whip defenders with a difference of 10 yesterday and The same hp. Last day attackers just finish defenders în 45 rounds. Why to give 15 people difference. Its too much. Its Easy to win attacks now în Colorado.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Attackers just whip defenders with a difference of 10 yesterday and The same hp. Last day attackers just finish defenders în 45 rounds. Why to give 15 people difference. Its too much. Its Easy to win attacks now în Colorado.
And 95:80 was consistently won by defense....

Goober Pyle

The West Team
And 95:80 was consistently won by defense....
Note: if attackers still win consistently at 93:78 my next recommendation would be 94:79

Unless you think the shift here was a result of Carl going auctionable (hard to imagine given the pricing) then the new cap is clearly very near the sweet spot and we want to get there progressively not just see wild swings between attack and defense convincing everyone that there's just no hope.

szycopath

So then attackers will win a few more FFs and then it can be adjusted again, if needed
It's not like it was possible to win attacks in the past gorillion years, and you know very well how hard it is to fill (unlike defences). No damage will be done by a few won attacks