Fort fights to the next level?

asdf124

Proposal
Introduce healing, speed, reloading skills, injury prone and remove rounds from fort fights! Injuries, bleeding and maybe poison
Details:
Speed
would be formulated by Strength/mobility/Horseback riding/speed of horse/animal instincts/stamina while hp is penalty upon how fast you can go.

Reloading skills shall be how fast one can shoot and maybe have a fire rate on rifles?(skills needed to improve reloading skills are Fine Motor skills, reflex, mobility and dexterity.)

Healing
will need fine motor skills, repairing, dexterity and charisma. Heals would be done via a square away from that player if he/she/it is full health.

Injury prone to have your troops tough and can't get injured as easily which will protect players from getting hurt, poisoned or bleeding injuries as they are too tough to inflict hurt.(skills used Toughness, reflex, appearance, Strength/charisma.

Injuries, bleeding and possible poison. Players who get these modifiers would have injuries that can slow them down, get them bleed to a certain point unless healed or poisoned to a certain point unless a good level healer is available.

Removing rounds should work by how fast a player can move from 1 square to another, however, this proposal isn't saying to remove sectors as some features of the game has it. Movement speed would be 1 square as a minimum.(means even if a player has too much penalty from his/her hp, they won't be in a spot to do .5 square per sec or whatever is the movement measurement)

A timer would replace the rounds. 30 minutes would be interesting?

Abuse Prevention
Cap reloading skills/speed or healing by formulating it like the fort fight formula. A 15-30 sec delay for removing the rounds. Instead, have a timer for it(30 minutes would be good)

Healing can't stack into a specific mark(1k hp healed per second) or can be limited to how much healing can be made.
Summary
Same as proposal

Visual Details: it would be the same as the current layout, however, with no rounds. Except for maybe first round.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No.

DeletedUser38661

I really think that FF might need some changes to "improve" and balance it, but I do not think a complete rework is possible. I do not think they want to spend the resources to program changes like this and there is no way to easily test these changes without coding them. If they do not work out all the work was for nothing.

asdf124

I really think that FF might need some changes to "improve" and balance it, but I do not think a complete rework is possible. I do not think they want to spend the resources to program changes like this and there is no way to easily test these changes without coding them. If they do not work out all the work was for nothing.
I have to agree with you, unfortunately you are correct about what innos priorities. Profit, profit, profit. If it isn’t having any potential to profit. They don’t seem to wanna do it.

DeletedUser26820

I'll vote no if it comes to a vote.
Introducing new items to nerf previous ones is the key to balance and the preferred prescription.

DeletedUser38661

I'll vote no if it comes to a vote.
Introducing new items to nerf previous ones is the key to balance and the preferred prescription.

This approach is not possible anymore.

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm allowed to explain the reasons why it is like that here in this thread since it would be completely off-topic.

Last edited by a moderator: