Fort fights for low levels

Thanatoss

Can we have fort fights for lower level players? Fights where only 75 or 100lvl and under can participate. Not every new player wants to grind to 120-150 level to fight. Have a mod dig in awesomia and add such limits

BigNoob

Mods havent dug Awesomia for 55 days. When that was supposed to be done every 7/14 days... But if they ever decide to listen to us, which I doubt, a fort battle limited to lvl 150 would be nice. On the other hand I am not sure how that would turn out on newer worlds.

Thanatoss

Im saying about worlds like colorado where the population is big enought not other worlds. Battles for low levels with maybe some gifts to reward new players playing on such an old world.

nlarso

the game only cares about people that grind. the game and the players dont care about new players at all. just about feeding the top players egos it seems. I picked the game up again after a friend of mine started playing, said one little joke in chat well before a fort fight and got marked a traitor and kicked out of the fight.

This game is a joke because the community is a joke. Even Colorado sucks now.

Jordy

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Forum moderator
We could explore the idea and possibility of doing an Awesomia battle for lower levels in Colorado. We understand especially during events that lower-level players do get left out when the fort is overfilled. However this only counts for player-dug battles. In Awesomia players always have an equal chance of getting in even if overfilled no matter their level, character class, fort clothes or HP stats.

Ektoras BOTrini

the game only cares about people that grind. the game and the players dont care about new players at all. just about feeding the top players egos it seems. I picked the game up again after a friend of mine started playing, said one little joke in chat well before a fort fight and got marked a traitor and kicked out of the fight.

This game is a joke because the community is a joke. Even Colorado sucks now.
1 - Not true , the game doesn't care if you are 60 or 250 , you will get the same treatment.

2 - Don't joke around in .net , there are a lot of Drama Queens that get offended by the littlest of things.

Thanatoss

Somehow in this game people will find reasons to complain. So maybe a battle for low levels wouldnt be possible because of that. I see people already complaining about low levels competing against high levels.

If you can do it make some battles for under 120lvl and if there are a lot of entries make it under 100

nlarso

1 - Not true , the game doesn't care if you are 60 or 250 , you will get the same treatment.

2 - Don't joke around in .net , there are a lot of Drama Queens that get offended by the littlest of things.
1 yes it is true. those that grind the fastest and the most get the most benefits in the game, which is fine its just turning into a crappy version of WoW.
2 just because the community is crap and full of drama queens doesnt mean I am the problem, it just means that people will quit the game like i am about to if this keeps up.

i dont even think we need a FF for low levels, people just need to stop being *****.

lumpy39us

Most won't see the writing before their eyes.
The West admin and mods can only involve themselves in violations of rules and the management of Awesomia, everything else is up to us.
This obvious point would be to involve the various game worlds leaders to work together towards implementing a plan, which means working together towards a common goal. This will never happen, no fault of inno or the west team they cannot force us to work together since it is fairly obvious as of this point we never will. I've made many suggestions which are usually responded to with many usual belittling insults or character comments.

So I'd recommend a fort fighter motivation, only fair since the duelers have one. The fort fighter motivation would work the same but the effect would be the higher the FF'er motivation negative percentages would be applied to, as an example, to Aiming and Dodging. ie the more an individual wins the more percentage of aim and dodge negative percentage is applied -10%, -20% etc. Don't wanna work together, might as well as create something or threaten to create to force the issue within the fort fighter community. Work together or get stomped on by a level 55. LMAO

So if an alliance owns all of the forts, they are in charge of those forts, nothing admin can do about that. It's up to the fort owners to determine the fate of said forts. Why wouldn't the large alliances and the world leaders work some sort of arrangement to drop the smalls and let the lower levels have them?
Your choice, you have the power. Might be better just to blame inno...

Ektoras BOTrini

1 yes it is true. those that grind the fastest and the most get the most benefits in the game, which is fine its just turning into a crappy version of WoW.
2 just because the community is crap and full of drama queens doesnt mean I am the problem, it just means that people will quit the game like i am about to if this keeps up.

i dont even think we need a FF for low levels, people just need to stop being *****.
1) I meant they get the same treatment from Support , and yes ofcourse anyone that spends a lot of time in this game will accomplish more than someone that hardly logs in.

2) No one said you are the problem , I just said how it is generally in .net forum and game. It's a dramatic server + forum.

Harsha..

I mean, this applies to all games not just The West. You're more active in an event, collect more event currency, you get more items. Personally, I grinded quite a bit when I started, these days I just play casually and pick a few events to focus on. You can set your own pace in the game as you're comfortable with. There are games like Tribalwars, where if you don't grind, you're out.

There are still some great people in this game - I can say for sure I've met a diverse group from all over the world and made many lifelong friends. Don't allow the toxic ones to pull you down, put them on ignore, keep doing your thing. If you want help or just to chat, feel free to drop me a message :)