Fort Fighter's Calculator

DeletedUser

p.s. I'm sorry if I've post this on the wrong forum section. Forum mods, please move this thread as appropriate. I've been posting this twice on "External Sites Discussion" section and today is the 3rd day that my new thread there is still not visible. Quote from Diggo11 under Forum Guidelines of the section: "Before your thread will become visible it must be approved by the game administration. On average this shall take less than 24 hours." -Well, either I've done something wrong when posting a new thread or the game admin/forum mods are too busy with other Christmas preparation. :)

Here's a less useful program [be warned!] that I've made out of boredom. I call it Fort Fighter's Calculator -use to calculate your hit/dodge chance in fort battles.

I got this idea when I was trying to re-skill one of my characters to a balanced-build fort fighter. To show it's appreciation, for example if I have gear set A for fort ATTACK & gear set B for fort DEFEND, I would use this calculator to check my skill build so that Stamina, Dodging, Hiding, Aim & Leadership each will give a minimum, say +4 bonus in fort ATTACK & DEFEND. (IMO) This way I would not have "wasted" too many skill points unnecessarily just for a few minor bonuses which should've been better spend on HP. Well, that's just an example. It's up to you to decide how to make your build. This program merely serves as a guide.

Of course one can calculate the hit/dodge chance in less than a minute but I thought to make this up for your convenience. Most people may not find this program to be a good use. I don't know but please let me know what do you think, okay?

Criticisms are welcome.

Click HERE to download the program in spreadsheet format (EXCEL).

Edit:
01.02.11 Update for v1.01
18.12.10 Added v.1.00

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Worgen, I'll check it later, but if a person wants to do a complete reskill and knows what bonuses gets from the equipment, this work you've made will be the most helpful thing to have.
Thanks man!

DeletedUser

It is in the wrong section, but no biggie. Moved to external sites discussion!