Fort Fight Challenge

• Thread starter DeletedUser26820
  • Start date

DeletedUser26820

I've hosted dueling challenges, a building challenge, a luck drop challenge, but not yet a fort fight challenge.

Help me out with it if you'd participate.
Individual rankings and scores off of westforts.
Compare an advent to a soldier to a worker to a dueler....
Who's the "best" at the end of that individual ff?
The dueler that got the most damage or the soldier that got 77 dodges?
I'll put it together if you guys can help me out with it.
google.docs is not an issue nor is importing stats from westforts.
It's the formulas and calculations we need to hash out.

If it comes to fruition, then great.
If it doesn't, I'll piss you off with my best attempt at it for November.
As it will be a Briscoe-wide challenge and if I'm hosting, and if I'm offering prizes, there will be a relative buy-in.
I'm not going to host this one for free :)

DeletedUser20647

For soldier, workers and duelers it is not too difficult I think. This is what you could do:
If you say that 1 dodge is worth points equal to the average damage inflicted per shot in that month, you'd have a pretty good system to combine total damage and dodges.

Adventurers would be difficult tho, kinda hard to put a value on ghosting, but perhaps something similar could be worked out.

DeletedUser26820

Thanks for the input, l8dygaga, but this is just me with a laptop trying to copy and paste battle reports from westforts into a google.doc for those that desire to participate in this challenge.

After that hurdle is cleared, if it's cleared, the challenge becomes easier as it's simply manipulation of data.

Bringing us to the next hurdle: How do you manipulate "data" from a westforts battle report into a "best" fort fighter designation?

LEKO ATTACK: 20 * [(HIT COUNT / (MISSED SHOTS + 1)) + ((DODGED SHOTS / (HITS TAKEN + 1)) + (START HP / 5000) + (DAMAGE INFLICTED / 5000)]
LEKO DEFENSE: 10 * [(HIT COUNT / (MISSED SHOTS + 1)) + ((DODGED SHOTS / (HITS TAKEN + 1)) + (START HP / 5000) + (DAMAGE INFLICTED / 5000)]
GANDALF ADVENT: ((DAMAGE INFLICTED) + (DAMAGE TAKEN * 0.50) + (HIT COUNT * 100) + (DODGED SHOTS * 100) + (HITS TAKEN *30)) / 100
GANDALF DUELER: ((DAMAGE INFLICTED * 0.75) + (DAMAGE TAKEN * 0.50) + (HIT COUNT * 100) + (DODGED SHOTS * 100) + (HITS TAKEN * 30)) / 100
GANDALF SOLDIER: ((DAMAGE INFLICTED) + (DAMAGE TAKEN * 0.25) + (HIT COUNT * 100) + (DODGED SHOTS * 100) + (HITS TAKEN *30)) / 100
GANDALF WORKER: ((DAMAGE INFLICTED) + (DAMAGE TAKEN * 0.50) + (HIT COUNT * 100) + (DODGED SHOTS * 100) + (HITS TAKEN *30)) / 100

These are just some formulas we've been playing with.

Here's the link to the complete doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...pfNHVyN0g0SWRHRVdCNVU5Z2c&usp=drive_web#gid=0

The "challenge", for the challenge, is in quantitatively comparing a level 50 soldier to a a level 120 advent to a level 80 dueler with full Munny set.

Can it be done???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

I just had to be slapped with genius....
Inno's already done the calculations for contribution, efficiency, online vs. offline, etc.: Bonds rewarded.

Sum bonds rewarded for a specific period of 2-weeks or a month / player level = score for the challenge.

The player level divider softens the level discrepancies, i.e. gives a level 75 an opportunity to compete against a level 120.