Fort fight button greyed out?

• Thread starter DeletedUser33947
  • Start date

Apelatia

It happens to everyone when they are low levels. It should become clear eventually though.

Apelatia

I seem to have it on every world I join. I didn't bother to calculate how long it took to go though. There was a workaround if I recall... We managed to get it light for one player on Colo. I can't remember how though.

Apelatia

Patience my friend. Until then, you can just look at the mini map to check which forts are under attack.

delldell56

the answer is you won't get to see fort overview until you are level 20. until then, you'll have to check the map to see what fort(s) is under attack or manually check the forts. it's been like that for a while now, it's not a recent change. at least now you can open the minimap and see counties with forts under attack.

DeletedUser13484

I thought it was level 14 until you get to see the fort battle icon

DeletedUser34781

I taught it was that you needed to choose your character class also

Apelatia

I think there is a time period involved, rather than a specific level required, since my two characters on W12 and Dakota had it become clear at different levels.

DeletedUser20647

I think there is a time period involved, rather than a specific level required, since my two characters on W12 and Dakota had it become clear at different levels.
You probably refreshed on one of them...

DeletedUser15641

I thought you needed to finish some tutorials and quests and I'll go red if your in a town.