fort compass

• Thread starter DeletedUser35533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35533

Idea title: fort compass

Details of idea: put a a compass on a fort fight screen .

Visual Aid: look at the attached thumbnail
sorry for the poor quality (had to do it in ms paint) but I'm sure you get the general idea

Reasons for submitting
from time to time I get confused about which way is which and there is no time to look up a compass in google ,this could help with that and it could help people that have a tenuous command of the English language know which way to go.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1693871

Nice idea, wish I had a dollar for every time a general told us to go west when he meant east.

DeletedUser35259

Nice idea, wish I had a dollar for every time a general told us to go west when he meant east.

Sure, that happens. (On Dutch worlds we use left/right instead of west/east, some people get confused, even generals).
Everybody can have a temporally black-out or something, but very embarassing if you keep making that mistake over and over again.

Practice, left/right or west/east is kindergarten-stuff. It is bad enough that in every other battle somebody has to ask in FF-chat: what is DT? (or ST, AT).
But those are ingame abbreviations, so understandable if you don't get that right away.

But a compass because you keep forgetting which way is north or south? Really? What is this, we're becoming an idiocracy?

DeletedUser

Sure, that happens. (On Dutch worlds we use left/right instead of west/east, some people get confused, even generals).

Left/right is no less confusing. They make me want to rotate.

Anyway, as for the original idea, I don't think there's much excuse for being confused if you've ever seen a map in your entire life, but it's so incredibly simple to implement and doesn't hurt anyone who doesn't need it, so I'll still vote for it.

DeletedUser30224

Dante, I have told you that your idea with the compass and fair bowtie will be submitted, you did not need to create a thread out of it since it has been submitted already.

I see no reason to leave this thread open.

Status
Not open for further replies.