Fort Building's

DeletedUser

On this world, in the fort's , can you get shops, if you can get shops how do you get them and everything ?

DeletedUser

But on the photo's at the front page when you log on , it shows that you can ??? :unsure:

DeletedUser

There's no shops, there is Barracks, Resource Stock, Flag, Headquarters, 4 Towers (one for each class), protective barrier and the gates.

DeletedUser

only thing good for a player to use it for besides battles and county control depending on fort size..is if your town owns that fort you can sleep in the barracks for free...like say if your traveling to a town to duel and your town has a fort near you can stop by it and sleep before you go to your target town to duel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now when 1.19 comes out there will be more options I am in beta and love the changes it will bring a whole new side to dueling and fighting...

DeletedUser

Yes you are in beta Tex in fact we have fought ther etoo hahaha :D

DeletedUser

Yes we did. I always choose the side that will lose just for fun there haha. I always end up being the last survivor for some reason :) My name there is Jesse James.

DeletedUser

Yes we did. I always choose the side that will lose just for fun there haha. I always end up being the last survivor for some reason :) My name there is Jesse James.

We sure did fight and I got you too but they only had 8 show that was strange