Fort Battles

DeletedUser

I am new to world 8,I want to know that how frequently the fort battles are declared here..? and approximately how many fort battle took place here so far? I searched the forum but didn't find that many threads..

:)

DeletedUser

I am new to world 8,I want to know that how frequently the fort battles are declared here..? and approximately how many fort battle took place here so far? I searched the forum but didn't find that many threads..

:)

It's almost a once a week thing here. But it also depends on who is deciding to battle who. So it might drag out to 2 weeks before one is going. And then again there are weeks with 3 and 4 battles a day. It just depends.;):)

DeletedUser

Oh,that's good to hear! I was sad that I missed the last battle but I hope there will be another one soon!:)

DeletedUser

Click on fort overview then hover over attacker and it will tell you who the attacker is.

Fort Flagstone is being attacked by CarolAnn from Shadow Valley

FOM-Fort Blaine is being attacked by Souske from Gunfighter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Defense of Fort Flagstone

The battle at Fort Flagstone should be a good one, it looks like both sides will be very coordinated and both should have some good numbers.

But I am from the defending side so I would say we have the advantage (though others might disagree)

If you want more info on the defending side, send me an in game telegram and I'll reply back with a bunch of info.

~e5anderm (mitch)