Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Where is your proof of this order of calling shorty because I cannot find a way of checking up on it and to my recollection Rock Ridge (Jouais) called last.

From my recollection you called in second but it seems someone of us is wrong.I didn't take a screenshot of the fort overview so i cannot provide proof.Maybe you're right and Jouais called last,maybe i'm right and he called in second.Regardless of who's right there's no point in blaming anyone.It happened.Luckily no fort was lost miestas and the sb managed to defend their forts.
And everything stayed as it was.

DeletedUser14006

The hamstar attacked the SB fort last because he was looking for a perfect time to strike the SB main fort for weeks.This seemed like a perfect time but he forgot about the multi treaty.Fort of Miestas 2 was attacked 10 min before the SB fort so that.TW rock ridge started the attack second.Those are the facts.

Maybe you're right and Jouais called last,maybe i'm right and he called in second.

So between the initiation of the battles on the 3rd April and the execution of these initiated battles on the 4th April you are accusing my client, Mr. N Jub Jouais of breaking the treaty setup by parties from both alliances.

Yet after initially stating apparent facts your version of events are by your own admission possibly unfounded.

I ask for the jury to clear my client of all charges against him as the evidence presented today is insufficient and for Mr. Shorty to be held accountable for his actions in court for slander towards my client Mr. N Jub Jouais and for providing the court with false testimony.

DeletedUser

So between the initiation of the battles on the 3rd April and the execution of these initiated battles on the 4th April you are accusing my client, Mr. N Jub Jouais of breaking the treaty setup by parties from both alliances.

Yet after initially stating apparent facts your version of events are by your own admission possibly unfounded.

I ask for the jury to clear my client of all charges against him as the evidence presented today is insufficient and for Mr. Shorty to be held accountable for his actions in court for slander towards my client Mr. N Jub Jouais and for providing the court with false testimony.

If the evidence i have provided are insufficient then i ask you to provide evidence that will
prove me wrong.
And just to clear things out all i want is for my client hamstar to be cleared of all charges and for the Jury to be dismissed so we can all leave the court house if not both of our clients will face certain time in the state Penitentiary.I'l drop the charges against your client Juels if you drop the charges against my client hamstar.

P.S. i suck at this lawyer stuff so go easy on me

DeletedUser14006

Haha, I like you Shorty and that is why I am going to be nice to ya :)

I am 95% sure Jouais initiated last because I distinctively remember thinking when I brought up the fort overview "Why has that njub Josh gone and launched a battle right after two have been launched against us".

This is not to have a shot at Hamstar as I believe as Tom explained it was an honest mistake.

I understand he is your bredrin and you are looking after his interests and reputation but you went about it the wrong way coming on here and publicly dismaying mstngcobras post and falsely claiming on a hunch that Rock Ridge are to blame and then to go on to effectively call Jesse James a liar when he replied with the facts.

As Tom stood up and admitted it is all one big mistake it should have been left there, these last few posts have held little merit in light of the recent multi battles so they should all be struck from the record and let us all get back to having some fun battles.

DeletedUser

agree 100% with you there just one thing when did i call jesse james a liar
this is his post and my quote to his post
Originally Posted by Jesse James
At the end of the day its just a game so please don't lie.
Rock ridge was last to initiate a battle and first to inform everyone that the attack was cancelled.We don't have any intention to break the treaty.

Two types of players play this game.Good players know the game well and just want to have fun.
And then there are those who look at these first group of players with envy.As they lack certain yellow object in their head no matter how hard they try they never manage to attain success like those who are in the first group.Yet they have lots of time in their hand.So what do they do?They try their best to ruin the game for everyone else.Those who are trying to break this treaty fall into this 2nd group.

Post by shorty1675
Fine if you want put us in 2 groups.But it isn't true that were the bad group.I would say that there isn't a bad group.We the viva are just the alliancev2's rival nothing else.There isn't envy nor hatred.We formed this alliance for one goal and that is to have fun.
We dont have nothing against the alliancev2.Sometimes we even have friendly conversations with them.We act at as politely we can with them regardless the fact that they are our opponents.
Sure lately we havent been able to take a fort but we dont blame your alliance for that,we dont blame anyone we're just coming up with new plans,and inviting new players to come to fort battles.Instead of resentment for your alliance we're trying to think of new ways of improving our alliance.That's why we try to honor the multi treaty as much as we cna but some players are uninformed of this treaty and they cause multi attacks over your forts.Thats why the rest of the players from our alliance dont even go to those fort battles that are a violation of the treaty.We respect your alliance with the utmost respect.

I explained that we treat your alliance with respect and didn't mention even in one sentence the word liar.

Except that thing, i agree with you and lets not comment anymore about who's guilty and who's not lets close this thing behind us

DeletedUser

Not trying to argue here, but it was EQ that dug before Rock Ridge. Take a look at the most recent battle overview. I would not come in here accusing them of a breach of treaty if that were not the case. Also, mistakes do happen. The attack EC dug was cancelled, and i appreciate that. I have no problems with any of them, just please don't try to say idk what i'm talking about :p

Fort Date Defender Result Attacker
Fort MIESTAS II Apr 5, 11 12:05 AM Miestas 27
attacker_wiped.png
8 -TW- Rock Ridge
The Killing Fields Apr 4, 11 11:57 PM Third IC Bank 81
attacker_wiped.png
100 Black Legion-RR
-SB- Fort Apr 4, 11 11:50 PM The Shadow City -SB- 26
attacker_wiped.png
3 Eastern Coalition HQ

DeletedUser

as we said that subject is already cancelled even if EC were the ones that started first

DeletedUser

Fine if you want put us in 2 groups.But it isn't true that were the bad group.I would say that there isn't a bad group.We the viva are just the alliancev2's rival nothing else.There isn't envy nor hatred.We formed this alliance for one goal and that is to have fun.
We dont have nothing against the alliancev2.Sometimes we even have friendly conversations with them.We act at as politely we can with them regardless the fact that they are our opponents.
Sure lately we havent been able to take a fort but we dont blame your alliance for that,we dont blame anyone we're just coming up with new plans,and inviting new players to come to fort battles.Instead of resentment for your alliance we're trying to think of new ways of improving our alliance.That's why we try to honor the multi treaty as much as we cna but some players are uninformed of this treaty and they cause multi attacks over your forts.Thats why the rest of the players from our alliance dont even go to those fort battles that are a violation of the treaty.We respect your alliance with the utmost respect.

It doesn't require a rocket scientist to figure out I wasn't referring to VVR as a whole.I have nothing against VVR and the ranking will show you they have many players who are better than me.I was commenting about those who are against the treaty.

Anyway next time you are going to fabricate the truth please check fort overview first. :laugh:

DeletedUser1161

In case anyone is still interested in the facts, as the Fort Overview - Most Recent Battles show the finish time of the battle rather than the start time (or initated time) of the battle I have done the maths to work out the 'rough' initiated times based on the number of rounds of the battles.
(I actually can't believe I took the time to do this :p)

The Killing Fields
Finish time - 11:57pm
36 rounds
Initiated time - 11:35am

-SB- Fort
Finish time - 11:50pm
2 rounds
Initiated time - 11:43pm

Fort Miestas II
Finish time - 12.05am
8 Rounds
Initiated time - 11:54pm

DeletedUser

looks like we have another mutli treaty violation but this time it comes from the allaincev2 side.This time i have proof

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The first fort battle on Realms Deceit is from HRCHAK.The second fort battle and the third are both by jakkals from outer limits.He just lost his fort and know he wants to get back at us by causing a multi treaty violation.I have no problem with the attack on Iran but the other attack on Richland Militia HQ violates the treaty.I request one of these battles to be canceled

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

Actually this is not a breach in the treaty since NBA isn't part of the treaty as far as i know.
So, there is no problem if TW decides to declare a multi on them.

DeletedUser20685

The ATW and the New Bargoed Alliance have never honored the treaty. So how would this be a treaty violation. There have been no attacks on treaty members. The attack on "No Limits" was supported by the Resistance and would not have been taken without that support. The ATW and New Bargoed Alliance are using the Resistance as a shield.

DeletedUser

i think it is our problem because there are towns in the forts that are being attacked that are from viva la resistance.Those towns are diablo and death valley RR.

The ATW and the new bargoed alliance have always had the resistance's support and we have theirs.We always help each other in fort battles.The fact that they took the fort No Limits with or wothout our help does not matter.That attack wasn't of any violation to the treaty so jakkals shouldn't get that angry for losing the fort.
New bargoed alliance and ATW have never honored the treaty but they respect it and they rarely cause violations of the treaty but mostly they stick to it.So if jakkals actually takes one of their forts im sure they will respond with a multi on his forts and then he will respond with a multi on their forts and so on and so on.It will be a multi war unless one of the attack for tomorow is cancelled

DeletedUser20685

The battle at No Limits was 2 hrs after the WWPA battle. How is this not a violation of the treaty. Now lets get this straight as long as member not part of the treaty declares a multi this is not a violation. When they invite the Resistance into the the fort it is protected by the Treaty. What I am seeing here it the ATW and NBA doing the dirty work for the Resistance.

DeletedUser14006

Shorty, wake up and take a sniff at reality.

You really are clueless.

DeletedUser

The battle at No Limits was 2 hrs after the WWPA battle. How is this not a violation of the treaty. Now lets get this straight as long as member not part of the treaty declares a multi this is not a violation. When they invite the Resistance into the the fort it is protected by the Treaty. What I am seeing here it the ATW and NBA doing the dirty work for the Resistance.

you know what go along with multi i dont care anymore.I'm just trying to prevent a multi war between the alliancev2 and NBA,ATW.And just to know at the No limits battle there were only a few resistance member.The main initiator of the attack was JoeMoer,Only members from EC alliance,NBA and ATW were there.
So go along with the multis for tommorow.What do you think is gonna happen if you win the forts
Just like i said EC will initiate a multi attack on your forts,then you will initiate a multi on their forts and then they will initiate a multi on your forts and before we know it the multi treaty will be gone.Only the resistance members will be sitting in the back and watching the alliancev2 and the EC,NBA,ATW destroy each other.I'm trying to prevent that but since you dont listen to me then just forget it.I dont know why i even bothered trying to stop the multis

DeletedUser20685

you know what go along with multi i dont care anymore.I'm just trying to prevent a multi war between the alliancev2 and NBA,ATW.And just to know at the No limits battle there were only a few resistance member.The main initiator of the attack was JoeMoer,Only members from EC alliance,NBA and ATW were there.
So go along with the multis for tommorow.What do you think is gonna happen if you win the forts
Just like i said EC will initiate a multi attack on your forts,then you will initiate a multi on their forts and then they will initiate a multi on your forts and before we know it the multi treaty will be gone.Only the resistance members will be sitting in the back and watching the alliancev2 and the EC,NBA,ATW destroy each other.I'm trying to prevent that but since you dont listen to me then just forget it.I dont know why i even bothered trying to stop the multis

Why don't you go and count the number of your members that were at that battle they are the ones that turned the battle in favor of the ATW. Without your alliances supporting these multi attacks this conversation would not be taking place. Like I said you let the ATW and NBA do your dirty work. Whenever the WWPA is attacked there comes an almost immediate counter. I was in the county chat when hamstar and JoeMoer said didn't care about the Treaty. As long as the resistance continues to support their multi attacks they will continue to do them. What are we suppose to do just let it happen , as long as you reap the benefits you don't care. You join there forts and say we are in the wrong. How do you explain this.

DeletedUser14006

He cannot THL as he is talking out of his rear :(

I have all the time in the world to listen to a decent debate with valid points but Shorty is just confused and in posting here is accomplishing nothing but making himself look stupid.

DeletedUser

Fort name: The Union :(
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:33 AM
Distance: 05:48:05

Fort name: FORT FA 7 :(
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:08 AM
Distance: 05:08:36

Fort name: Iran :(
Fort battle: Today at 9:10 AM
Distance: 06:03:00

Fort name: Richland Militia HQ :(
Fort battle: Today at 11:00 AM
Distance: 06:45:04

Fort name: -TW- Empire SE :huh:
Fort battle: Today at 8:58 PM
Distance: 01:55:39

Fort name: Bruha Ruba Doo :(
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 12:21 AM
Distance: 06:00:23

Fort name: -sb- revenge :)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 2:02 AM
Distance: 00:46:34

Fort name: -TW- Rock Ridge :)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 3:00 AM
Distance: 03:24:13

Fort name: Fort Happy Heart :)
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 3:00 AM
Distance: 00:00:00

World 1 is exciting again :cool:

Just a quick say that i have only attacked 2 small forts because EC allied forts were multi'd against, after this ends our No-multi pact will still stand

im sure you can see my reasoning for doing this.... if not... well ill think about that part later :rolleyes:

DeletedUser20685

So Tom is the the pact that you have with ATW and NBA that they Dig the battles and The EC and Resistance will fight the battle for a place in the fort. Just like you did at No Limits. I guess the attacks by the rest of your alliance don't count I see they are not in your list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.