Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not the leader by any stretch of the imagination, the alliance is run not by one man but by everyone in it, also I have been pretty much inactive for the past 2 months.

And it is not the TW alliance, it is a conglomoration as you well know ;)

So before you go spouting rubbish about a leader who is not a leader in the TW alliance which is not the TW alliance get your info straight mucka ;)

I know that pretty well. But you are something like a Minister for Foreign Affairs. So you are the one that will hear first (probably about something out of the alliance) I mean 2 months ago or less (I do not remember) Ryan Perez asked me for an invitation in West Wood so that he can buy that Fancy soft Leg Guards.

WWPA is out of that alliance for a long time already and I still get this kind of questions or similar from a members from "The Alliance V2".

DeletedUser14006

What does that have to do with me and why has this thread been hijacked?

Back on topic: Thank you to all who boycotted these multi battles, intentional or not ;)

Because you are the one that talks with the players outside your alliance about what's going on and what's happening or why this happen like that or like this and ect. as official representative from The Alliance V2.

If you don't inform your alliance mates who will? Some fairy will knock on their door to inform them?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Derek!

great to see your back ;) and of course you the leader, you love TW and the scotch tape was made by you of course . JK here

Anyway glad to see you held all the forts after today's Multi however looks like it hasnt ended:

Fort name: FORT SEXY SCOUNDREL
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 5:51 PM
Distance: 04:50:15Fort name: Reverse Cowgirl
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 9:59 PM
Distance: 06:37:04Fort name: Fort of AppaLooSa
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 10:01 PM
Distance: 05:47:11

More to come and as usual this means no proper fort fights for the next day or 2 :( meaning 0 xp for me and i got nothing do

Also i wasnt aware of the part of the pact were its saying somethin like:
"one aliance attacks, then 8 hours later the oter alliance can attack" so sort of like taking turns, i broke this by attacking -SB- fort after WWpA, sorry to you guys at the alliance V2 wasn't aware

1Big Chief

Still doesn't say anything why Multi's are out of the question
If low turn out is the problem.. yes I understand
But IF (yes big IF) I can gather 500 attackers
why the bloody hell not.. should be a super battle :)

DeletedUser14006

When you get 500 people all fighting regularly online give me a shout and I will just hand over the forts owned by Rock Ridge ;)

DeletedUser5677

Fort FA 7
107 fighters have attacked the Fort. 120 defenders defended.
79 attackers fell. 76 defenders fell.

Illustrates the capabilities of an understrength v2 attack on a fully defended large fort.
Great battle. If we weren't 33 short it was a gimme.

DeletedUser1121

LOL So you say we are worthless fort fighters just because you guys couldn't fill an attack.
That is the strangest thing i have seen here for a while.

DeletedUser

The more important stat is 36 offliners:57 offliners. 24 of the defenders' offliners were completely uselessly on the ground and buildings inside the fort, and ken gunslinger has apparently yet to figure out that target refers to movement, not shooting.

You can't consider that a full defense.

DeletedUser

havent posted in a while :)

Ok heres some figures:
Alliance v2 has around 650 people
the resistance + others 1200 people

Alliance with most forts and better turnouts: Alliance v2

Whats going on: i do not know :huh:

DeletedUser14029

Alliance v2 got more devoted players :p
I'm from Resistance - but recently school projects, revision & homework are too much for me to focus on The West ^^

DeletedUser

Hmmm....

I see something on the overview for tomorrow that i haven't seen in awhile from the Resistance. A multi started by none other than The Hamstar & Eastern Coalition :unsure:
Somehow, i was under the impression we had a treaty/ agreement regarding such battles....
Am i wrong? Does Tom Paris, or any EC/Resistance leader care to comment? :eek:
By the way, the attack we dug in response to y'alls multis is not a real battle....
C y'all at 1 of the 2 defenses we have.... :cool:
Ps. Must say i believed you were better than this, Tom ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmm....

I see something on the overview for tomorrow that i haven't seen in awhile from the Resistance. A multi started by none other than The Hamstar & Eastern Coalition :unsure:
Somehow, i was under the impression we had a treaty/ agreement regarding such battles....
Am i wrong? Does Tom Paris, or any EC/Resistance leader care to comment? :eek:
By the way, the attack we dug in response to y'alls multis is not a real battle....
C y'all at 1 of the 2 defenses we have.... :cool:
Ps. Must say i believed you were better than this, Tom ;)

here is my comment:

the treaty stands, he forgot to check the fort overview before digging ;)
i already sent apologies to your alliance as well :)

DeletedUser

dont try to make this ec's fault its tw rock ridge's fault as a player from their town started the attack on fort of miestas 2 at 11 30 PM while there was an attack already started against the fort The killing fields at 11 PM by tequila joe.

Your alliance broke the treaty.Hamstar attacked the SB fort at 11 40 PM.He made a mistake but he never would've attacked the SB fort if you hadn't attacked Fort of miestas 2.I think that juels was the one who started the attack against fort of Miestas 2.He should be the one to blame not hamstar or tom.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its just a game so please don't lie.
Rock ridge was last to initiate a battle and first to inform everyone that the attack was cancelled.We don't have any intention to break the treaty.

Two types of players play this game.Good players know the game well and just want to have fun.
And then there are those who look at these first group of players with envy.As they lack certain yellow object in their head no matter how hard they try they never manage to attain success like those who are in the first group.Yet they have lots of time in their hand.So what do they do?They try their best to ruin the game for everyone else.Those who are trying to break this treaty fall into this 2nd group.

DeletedUser

.The first fort battle was against The killing fields at 11:09 PM server time.Second fort battle Fort of Miestas 2 11:30 PM.Third Fort Battle SB Fort at 11:40 PM.
The 2 attacks on SB fort and Fort of Miestas were cancelled and nobody lost a fort so everything is good.But Why is mstngcobra blaming tom that he caused a violation in the multi treaty.The hamstar attacked the SB fort last because he was looking for a perfect time to strike the SB main fort for weeks.This seemed like a perfect time but he forgot about the multi treaty.Fort of Miestas 2 was attacked 10 min before the SB fort so that.TW rock ridge started the attack second.Those are the facts.

DeletedUser14006

Where is your proof of this order of calling shorty because I cannot find a way of checking up on it and to my recollection Rock Ridge (Jouais) called last.

DeletedUser

At the end of the day its just a game so please don't lie.
Rock ridge was last to initiate a battle and first to inform everyone that the attack was cancelled.We don't have any intention to break the treaty.

Two types of players play this game.Good players know the game well and just want to have fun.
And then there are those who look at these first group of players with envy.As they lack certain yellow object in their head no matter how hard they try they never manage to attain success like those who are in the first group.Yet they have lots of time in their hand.So what do they do?They try their best to ruin the game for everyone else.Those who are trying to break this treaty fall into this 2nd group.

Fine if you want put us in 2 groups.But it isn't true that were the bad group.I would say that there isn't a bad group.We the viva are just the alliancev2's rival nothing else.There isn't envy nor hatred.We formed this alliance for one goal and that is to have fun.
We dont have nothing against the alliancev2.Sometimes we even have friendly conversations with them.We act at as politely we can with them regardless the fact that they are our opponents.
Sure lately we havent been able to take a fort but we dont blame your alliance for that,we dont blame anyone we're just coming up with new plans,and inviting new players to come to fort battles.Instead of resentment for your alliance we're trying to think of new ways of improving our alliance.That's why we try to honor the multi treaty as much as we cna but some players are uninformed of this treaty and they cause multi attacks over your forts.Thats why the rest of the players from our alliance dont even go to those fort battles that are a violation of the treaty.We respect your alliance with the utmost respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.