Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and we will never know this formula either (unless someone wants to do data analysis with the battles and work it out)

DeletedUser

Former WWPA fort
46 fighters have attacked the Fort. 41 defenders defended.
21 attackers fell. 41 defenders fell.

now known as diablos
TW turned up for the attack and resistance for defence + wwpa and attackers won the fort for the 1 man town and i see this today:
Screenshot.png

:huh: first i have seen TW attack a fort they helped someone to take
Ah well expect me at the defence since if it holds my town gets a invite to this fort :cool:

DeletedUser14029

All Resistance Fort Fighters please assemble at MIESTAS FORT for defense!

THE VULTURES HAVE BEEN FED
IT'S TIME TO SHOW OUR MIGHT
CLEAR THE FORT

DeletedUser

Looks like another win for the resistance:

Overall a excellent battle :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Omg, offline. Doesn't count! :p

You may be able to KO me in a fort battle but I'm sure I can build a town faster! ;)

DeletedUser

WWPA are a bunch of losers who can't win a single fort battle on their own.
All they can do is steal forts and declare multi battles.

Its like watching a kid throw punches at you.
It can be amusing at first but after a while it gets irritating:mad:

DeletedUser14006

So why all the multi battles again from the people who supposedly hate them as much as we do?

Do I sense a hint of desperation here :)

DeletedUser1121

I don't know what you sense, i know what i feel. Frustration. There is only one rule in the whole treaty and still people fail to understand.

But to clear some things, i don't think WWPA was part of the treaty (can't check since i am townless). Only one battle was called by a resistance member. I asked someone to take care that nobody joins the fights. Let's see how this turns out.

DeletedUser14029

No need to hint stuff, Derek - we all know what hard-line The West players will do ^_^

Multis - naaa

DeletedUser

I think WWPA are annoyed you took their forts :p

however there was no need for this mutlti and i shant be attending any of the battles, im also ordering my alliance not to, we maintain the treaty

DeletedUser

I think WWPA are annoyed you took their forts :p

however there was no need for this mutlti and i shant be attending any of the battles, im also ordering my alliance not to, we maintain the treaty

We appreciate that Tom :) I must say y'all are a pretty honorable enemy....unlike some ppl who over-react when 1 fort is attacked ;) I look forward to seeing y'all on the battlefield at our next battle - and i appreciate y'all staying out of this mess, and now we have to figure out how to deal with WWPA :shootout:

1Big Chief

I myself was never a part of this treaty.. and think its a joke
Battle.. treaty.. battle.. treaty.. no spirit :(
Explain why its not good.. as they say it kills worlds ?

Mr. Arrogant
Today at 4:40 AM

Just signed off vacation mode after reading Jesse James' post on the west forum, what have I missed, what is with all the multis?

Commander Tom
Today at 1:51 PM

A little mistake with me and Connor. The idea was to initiate only on 1 fort.

-TW-DestinyFulfilled and -TW- Trinity are out of this. They are just coincidence from other players who initiate.

The mistake was mine and I apology for this. I forgot to tell to Connor that I will initiate on -TW- Camel Toe so he went to Fort Happy Heart to initiate.

Mr. Arrogant
Today at 2:09 PM

Okay, even so you initiate after someone else initiates on one of our forts?

IF that is the new tactic we want to employ then what is to stop me mailing some random town and giving them money to initiate and then following up with a battle of our own?

Commander Tom
Today at 2:50 PM

Like I said. It was mistake.

Second I wasn't invited when the multi attacks treaty was made so I have to idea what exactly the treaty says.
A few moments ago I got a message for this treaty from TequilaJoe were he explains me that only one attack per 8 hours period by both sides and ect.
-----------------------------------------------------
When I saw that WWPA - Fort - WWPA is attacked I went directly to -TW- Camel Toe to initiate (if you are wondering why, it's because I had to return the favor. "You attack big fort I will return with the same") but I forgot to tell to Connor that I will initiate. When I initiated I saw that someone have initiated on -TW-DestinyFulfilled witch is made by some 4th side alliance that I have never heard of and on top of that it is a small fort. That means you would definitely go for the big because you can get the small any time you want.

After that I saw that Connor have initiate too so the mistake was made over there.

And last but not least I have no idea that someone would initiate on -TW- Trinity witch is not my fault.
-----------------------------------------------------

As you can see there is no one on -TW- Camel Toe or any other fort from us. So stop threatening me, defend your forts and I a sure you that this will not happen again.

Now let me add something else since your TW leader Mr.Arrogant do not inform you guys well about the things that are happening.

WWPA is not part of that TREATY because we were never invited in the first place neither asked. WWPA is forced to follow your TREATY because this alliance from 130 members can not match with an alliance from 700 members.

In order to defend our forts we need the help from MIESTAS, RR and their allies otherwise we would not hold a single fort today all would be conquered from TW.
And as it says above it was a miscommunication between Me(Commander Tom) and ConnorBrian.

So Jesse James stop winning about it because TW is not 700 members there are 200 members only from the alliance TW. The only difference between your side and the other is: You guys are all in one "The Alliance V2" and the other side is just connected trough the forums. Every alliance have it's own formed alliance in the game.

DeletedUser14006

Now let me add something else since your TW leader Mr.Arrogant do not inform you guys well about the things that are happening.

I am not the leader by any stretch of the imagination, the alliance is run not by one man but by everyone in it, also I have been pretty much inactive for the past 2 months.

And it is not the TW alliance, it is a conglomoration as you well know ;)

So before you go spouting rubbish about a leader who is not a leader in the TW alliance which is not the TW alliance get your info straight mucka ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.