Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

doesn't quite compare to your attack on RR though :p
as you said things do go wrong and people don't listen, and your embracing the imperialism that's nice to see mr.arrogant :)
i do expect one of your usual replies they are always good to read (^_^)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes i know its a double post buts its separate:

-TW- Empire east

82 fighters have attacked the Fort. 77 defenders defended.
55 attackers fell. 33 defenders fell.

good attack but we didn't take the overall a good battle for everyone who participated

DeletedUser14029

I want to appologize to all Defenders of Reapers Den, I made a calculation error (and the NOOBEST of all) so they captured the fort at the very last round.

Darn, had I known better...

Really sorry....

DeletedUser14006

Hey Pro, good to see you back - we went the long and hard route but captured it in style at the end.

Was a great battle from both sides.

sbpi4o.jpg

DeletedUser14006

That is the state of world one today, for both sides on various occassions - the world is very stale whilst being limited to the old premiums only.

Deleted User - 1693871

I don't think this can be blamed on a presence or absence of the new premiums.

I've seen enough of world 1 fort battles by now to know that they are pretty uninspirational. Setting up a proper battle chat the way it's done in the newer worlds seems to be a complete rarity.

Instead you either get to listen to commands in the ingame chat, with no way of replying ... which takes away a lot of why some people at least play an internet game, interaction with others. Or maybe you'll be at a battle where the general will give everyone a captain rank so everyone can talk in the ingame chat ... did I mention btw that I hate the ingame chat? lol

Then the fort battles themselves. Usually defenders vastly outnumber attackers. Usually most of those defenders are offliners. The attackers make a brief pretence of attacking, then hide behind the wall.

Today's battle is being talked about simply because (wow) the attacking side won.

If you want better battles in world 1, then everyone responsible for organisation at the top level of each fort alliance needs to get a grip and make this a socially interactive game.

And at small fort battles, give preference for ranking to those who go to your side's ATTACKS ... because those are the more active guys willing to take a bullet, not the couch potatoes who can only sit dozing on a wall in a defence, but wouldn't dare attack.

DeletedUser14006

Whenever I set up a battle or lead a battle defense there is alway an external chat, when the battle is small then we may just use the /rights recruit command to unlock battle chat to the few that are there and we always have a briefed plan of action in the allied forum.

I am not blaming the lack of new premiums directly for the resulting lack lustered fort battles, I am blaming that lack of new premiums for not giving 2 year old players, usually at level 99 or around there from having any real reason to log in with impossibly high shaman costs to do anything with their character.

Newer worlds benefit vastly from being able to perform relatively quick and cheap respecs to HP monsters or differently skilled fort fighters and for this reason a lot of folk are uninterested in fort battles.

Also for a long time new blood never reached world one and only recently there has been a new application of fresh players who are rising through the ranks.

It would be nice if there was a third alliance to compete in high stakes fort battling as suppose to the only two predominent alliances that currently inhabit the world.

Sure given time world one could pick up again but a sure fire quick fix would be to release the newer premiums to the world to reinvigorate the world back to its previous supremecy!

mi35

I don't think this can be blamed on a presence or absence of the new premiums.

I've seen enough of world 1 fort battles by now to know that they are pretty uninspirational. Setting up a proper battle chat the way it's done in the newer worlds seems to be a complete rarity.

Instead you either get to listen to commands in the ingame chat, with no way of replying ... which takes away a lot of why some people at least play an internet game, interaction with others. Or maybe you'll be at a battle where the general will give everyone a captain rank so everyone can talk in the ingame chat ... did I mention btw that I hate the ingame chat? lol

Then the fort battles themselves. Usually defenders vastly outnumber attackers. Usually most of those defenders are offliners. The attackers make a brief pretence of attacking, then hide behind the wall.

Today's battle is being talked about simply because (wow) the attacking side won.

If you want better battles in world 1, then everyone responsible for organisation at the top level of each fort alliance needs to get a grip and make this a socially interactive game.

And at small fort battles, give preference for ranking to those who go to your side's ATTACKS ... because those are the more active guys willing to take a bullet, not the couch potatoes who can only sit dozing on a wall in a defence, but wouldn't dare attack.

Sorry apart for a little dose of sarcasm (nothing personal), but I coudn't help to stop myself from posting one very "inspirational" fort battle of Briscoe (W14):
Fort Knox Dec 2, 2010 10:16 PM; 82 fighters have attacked the Fort (31 offliners). 49 defenders defended (14 offliners).
Outcome: 82 attackers fell. 24 defenders fell. Battle longitude - 46 turns.

Tbh, I cannot remember such battles in W1. Someone may help to refresh my memory?

DeletedUser

Sorry apart for a little dose of sarcasm (nothing personal), but I coudn't help to stop myself from posting one very "inspirational" fort battle of Briscoe (W14):
Fort Knox Dec 2, 2010 10:16 PM; 82 fighters have attacked the Fort (31 offliners). 49 defenders defended (14 offliners).
Outcome: 82 attackers fell. 24 defenders fell. Battle longitude - 46 turns.

Tbh, I cannot remember such battles in W1. Someone may help to refresh my memory?

Sorry apart from a little dose of sarcasm (nothing personal) but you are wrong i can remember such battles:
88 fighters have attacked the Fort. 57 defenders defended.
83 attackers fell. 40 defenders fell.

Tbh iI cannot remember this forum being world 14 , this is world 1 lets keep it like this

mi35

For the folk who have no idea what the relevance of your post means can you explain please mi35, cheers bud.

It's about inspirational fort battles, Mr. Derek1982....From newer worlds, as mentioned.

Sorry apart from a little dose of sarcasm (nothing personal) but you are wrong i can remember such battles:
88 fighters have attacked the Fort. 57 defenders defended.
83 attackers fell. 40 defenders fell.

Tbh iI cannot remember this forum being world 14 , this is world 1 lets keep it like this

Thanks, Tom! You made my day!!!

DeletedUser14006

When you do not play Briscoe you have no idea what goes on in Briscoe, when you come in here posting stuff from Briscoe folk do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Stay on topic and in the correct world forum.

mi35

When you do not play Briscoe you have no idea what goes on in Briscoe, when you come in here posting stuff from Briscoe folk do not know what the hell you are talking about.

Stay on topic and in the correct world forum.

It wasn't on topic? My apologies, Mr. Arrogant Derek1982...

DeletedUser14029

as it turns out, The West is a lot funnier than many expensive games actually :D

I feel good watching dots shifting and shooting pixels at each other than seeing a realistic tank blowing up in a world-class physics engine game XD

Besides, I see plenty of you are missing my - CRAPPY LEADERSHIP :p

So, I'm, BACK *Terminator Style*

DeletedUser1121

that is good news.
i will be back full force next month :)

Lets see if we can cause some havoc

DeletedUser3543

mi35, how about this one....

Dec 4th 2010.

81 attackers attacked the fort, 61 defenders defended.

62 attackers fell, 57 defenders fell.

Battle duration 55 rounds.

Surely this one meets your expectations?

DeletedUser

as it turns out, The West is a lot funnier than many expensive games actually :D

I feel good watching dots shifting and shooting pixels at each other than seeing a realistic tank blowing up in a world-class physics engine game XD

Besides, I see plenty of you are missing my - CRAPPY LEADERSHIP :p

So, I'm, BACK *Terminator Style*
3292351831_656b5fba4a_m.jpg

Pro100 is back :D *terminator style* enemys beware there's a gatling gun involved

Status
Not open for further replies.