Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:eek:fficer: when were these treaty decided? cause it sounds like they need to be renewed :D

Also, I'd like to take this time to advertise the new emoticons!
:sombrero:

DeletedUser22685

When Derek gets back from his "holiday" he will be able to explain that. He organised that first round of multis we did a couple of weeks back.

:sombrero: :boone: :dastardly:

DeletedUser1121

i already talked to Derek ingame.

Coinsedence or not, it was a break of the treaty.

:mexican::boone:

DeletedUser22685

Well I guess we (whoever chose treaty members' forts) are in the wrong here then. Now, were there more than one of each treaty-town's forts attacked, or just one plus all those on Miestas and other non-treaty members?

:abe: :mariachi: :sombrero:

DeletedUser1121

it doesn't matter who is being attacked.
Let me quote the rules for you.

1) Only one battle to be initiated per 8 hours, fort overview must be checked prior to the launch of a battle to make sure either side does not have a scheduled battle.

2) No fake battles - if initiated there must be a serious commitment to draw high attendances.

3) If a battle is initiated by either side it is not permitted to launch a counter attack as a diversionary tactic.

I underlined the part that made you break the treaty.
Either side shouldn't have a battle scheduled. There is nothing in there that says that one side is the attacker or defender.

DeletedUser22685

Ah, I think I get you now ;) So if the attackers have launched a battle (on any town, treaty or non-treaty), they are not allowed to launch another attack on a treaty town for eight hours?

DeletedUser1121

that is what it says imho.
but then again, i didn't make the rules, i just follow them

DeletedUser1121

it was a terrible coincedence that both battles were exactly at the same time and he posted on the tw forum that the battle he started could be ignored..

DeletedUser22685

Ah, yes he did. I now actually know which fort we're talking about, I haven't been paying attention to battles lately, been concentrating on building a fort...

He said he just got a bit carried away and pressed the button without checking the overview. He said not to attend. The bb-code doesn't work now though... Was the fort name changed?

DeletedUser

forts

yes the fort name was changed so the bb code will not work, was this the 2 battles at the EXACT same time recently? if so i was at one of them which had a very low turnout, although i remeber Derek ko'd me.

DeletedUser

Definitely! It was fun! Hopefully, there will be many maxed out battles from here on out.

DeletedUser

Meh, not good when you get dressed like a tool and get KO'd KOing the damn blocker, who obviously had inside information on our plot!

Although I liked todays battle more.. Hits 9 Misses 0 (it only lasted 9 rounds). Quite how I didn't get the last shot on TequillaTool I don't know, he must have run away quick.

Two questions.

1. Which player got bored enough and deleted so jumped to 30th, rather than 31st?
2. How did HotNSexy become Eclipse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Miss Sarajevo said:
2. How did HotNSexy become Eclipse?

I'll message you in-game.

As for today's battle:

9 Hits | 0 Misses | 2287 Damage Inflicted | 5 KO's

I'm quite pleased. Didn't even have to move :D

DeletedUser

Great battle today! For attackers anyway. :shootout:

I underestimate my skill, or maybe it's just luck :laugh:

2ymtvu0.png

That was one of the funner and better battles I've participated in since forts were released. I thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of it.

DeletedUser

it was a good fort battle...miss sarajevo i know you were mad when you missed me 2 rounds in a row.... i had ninja like reflex for 2 rounds with like 180 life left. i think all my ninja moves were dazing you guys for a minute...then you woke up and finished us off lmao

DeletedUser14029

i was expecting a better turn-out :D

I still remember the days wehn lokiju led this Special Forces against Small Forts - i am inclined to believe they are even funner than large fort battles XD

DeletedUser

totally agree there pro :D
there were some good ones aginst small and they usually are quicker and also end up with a "hunt down the last man" at the end and see who gets the KO LOL:laugh:

DeletedUser1121

Great battle yesterday at friends of miestas

And i got a nice souvenir out of it aswell:

8xin9h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.