Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1121

Yeah, Derek i have seen your attempts to get close to having the best named town in the game. And maybe one day you will succeed.. But until then, Hoof Hearted is the best named town in the game. Don't forget our forts either, i think they are pretty funny :) (just to get back on topic here)

DeletedUser3543

I may rename a town 'Shy Teds', and romp home with the best named town :)

Either that or "Norfolk in Chance" - but maybe that one should be for Derek ;)

DeletedUser14006

Haha, Hoof Hearted and Shy Teds are good efforts but some of the TW/SB forts* out there are pretty awesome too :)

* Staying on topic

DeletedUser

this is my first post and i dont know if this question belongs here but i am asking... why doesnt the character bonus premium work for my new fort-class bonuses? i.e. my adventurer should have 100% invisibility after 2nd hit in a round...i will check back in 24 hours for an answer or to find out where my question properly goes

DeletedUser22685

It goes in the Questions and Guides section, but that doesn't matter.

I'm not sure, I haven't paid much attention to the new bonuses... Maybe that would unbalance it too much, or perhaps it's a bug.

DeletedUser1121

this is my first post and i dont know if this question belongs here but i am asking... why doesnt the character bonus premium work for my new fort-class bonuses? i.e. my adventurer should have 100% invisibility after 2nd hit in a round...i will check back in 24 hours for an answer or to find out where my question properly goes

without bonus:

Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.

with bonus:

Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 50% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.

Does this answer your question?

DeletedUser22685

Well that goes to show how much notice I've taken to the new bonuses :p

That crossed my mind but I assumed it would've been too obvious...

DeletedUser

-TW- Rowdy Climax

74 fighters have attacked the Fort. 65 defenders defended.
74 attackers fell. 22 defenders fell.

grrrr, we should have had that one. too many inactives not moving, too many actives suiciding on the flag, too many people jumping into towers too early, and too many people not following orders. i will admit my strategy was risky, but if the one crucial advance had been properly executed, it should have still worked.

DeletedUser3543

Too many orders given too late.....

You really need to issue the orders at the beginning of the round, rather than wait 10 seconds before the round ends!

Remember, with fort battles - 55 rounds!!! - patience is a virtue.....

DeletedUser14029

Too bad for -TW- folks I will be back by September
I am one mad Fort Attacker, with 200 Aim and 108 Stamina :p

DeletedUser5677

Good thing you're an attacker, cause there might not be anything left to defend. :laugh:

DeletedUser

when i got back i noticed the multi attacks have started......again. after my inbox was full with 2 pages of new messages and my fort was attacked to:

1 fighter has attacked the Fort. 3 defenders defended.
1 attacker fell. 0 defenders fell.

DeletedUser22685

Well, lokiju said he didn't care if we used multi battles against him, so we did. What can you expect.

Also, I'd like to take this time to advertise the new emoticons! :donkey:

DeletedUser1121

Lokiju can say all he wants.

But if you start battles against LD (which did aprove and upheld the treaty) you are breaking it.

:shootout::donkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.