Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

was she there at the time of the actual war.. or did she enroll and go out for a quick product hunt and reached the fort back maybe a few seconds late?
if not post a ticket..

DeletedUser2217

As far as I know, she just waited. If it happens again, I'll send a ticket, but will give the game the benefit of the doubt given that it wasn't me it happened to and I can't say exactly what happened.

DeletedUser

As per my privious exp over fort battle it happened once..

but that due to after registering for fort battle i return back to town...

The battle for the fort 0E0 Cardias fort has begun. You didn't get there on time, so you are now seen as deserter!
img.php
img.php

DeletedUser

yeah, you have to be at the fort, which is why you weren't in the battle.

DeletedUser

man seems like my xp never goes over 500 in a fort battel

It's difficult, you need 128 v 128 on both sides + you need to do enough damage and/or KO to get exp.

Another factor is your own level, the higher level you are (exp level), the more exp you will get.

I got close to 500 exp in the last fort battle, I joined the attacker and we conquered Justin Michael's town's big fort.

DeletedUser

Yea, I was in that battle as well as an attacker. Didn't lose any HP, got 8 hits off, did an average of 141, and got 399 exp. Level 60 btw.

So I think KOing is the big money ... or exp in fort battles.

DeletedUser

my personal record is 1500, it's somewhere earlier in this thread.

I skipped the battle at fort bliss last night. randomly joined defense, saw there was no chance to survive as soon as I joined, so I watched Spiderman 2 and Friday Night Lights instead of bothering to do anything for the battle :)

DeletedUser

my personal record is 1500, it's somewhere earlier in this thread.

I skipped the battle at fort bliss last night. randomly joined defense, saw there was no chance to survive as soon as I joined, so I watched Spiderman 2 and Friday Night Lights instead of bothering to do anything for the battle :)

What's you maximum damage record? My best is 4k:D

DeletedUser

fort battle

what rank do you need to be to start a fort battle?
and how do you start one ?

DeletedUser

what rank do you need to be to start a fort battle?
and how do you start one ?

\

you need 1500 in your town to attack a small fort 5000 for a med one and 10000 for a larage one

that doesn't exactly answer the question he had, but it answers the cost part. you have to be a councilor of a town, and your town has to have a certain number of points, but i can't remember those numbers. and to declare an attack, you have to be at the fort.

DeletedUser

no your town does not need a certain amount of points to attack its was only to build a fort points were requiered

DeletedUser

no your town does not need a certain amount of points to attack its was only to build a fort points were requiered

no, the required construction points is needed for attacking. the ability of any town to attack is/was a bug

DeletedUser

most damage iv done in one battel so far got a nice 978 xp for it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what browser are you using kyle? attackers and defenders shouldn't be mixed like that i don't think.

DeletedUser41

Depends on how he has sorted it K-man, you just click one of the categories at the top and it sorts them in order lowest at the top, click same again and it sorts by highest.

Looks like he just sorted out by most damage inflicted, bottom to top.

Status
Not open for further replies.