Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3325

skillett.jpg

DeletedUser

This was from August 10. I also had another great battle on August 2, but I no longer have the report. My stats are on my in-game profile though lol

5mltlv.jpg

DeletedUser

Can you explain the overview please.
I haven't yet been in a battle so dont know what that's showing...

I posted descriptions of each column in the Forts FAQ in questions. One correction: the second to last column should actually be average damage dealt, not taken.

One Armed Ninja

I didn't do too badly, even though defenders lost (I hadn't defended before so decided to try it :p)
Also 5 is joint most hits inflicted, and singualrily most for defenders xD

Fort01.png

DeletedUser

Me defending:

I KOd Bosta and Azuk :)

name town start_hp end_hp hit_count damage_done hits_taken damage_taken KOs

pi-man MIESTAS4 876 588 9 1584 1 288 4

I got 540 XP and a gray woolly hat

DeletedUser

Yes he did, and he was the only one who damaged me (then I KOd him for revenge lol).

You all did very well (those last ten attackers), but you just didn't have enough firepower or enough people.
Steviefow did over 3k damage before he was KOd.

DeletedUser

I could have told you that.

Also, don't be in a position where you can be attacked (always make sure there is someone closer than you), if you want to live.

DeletedUser5597

Nice battle indeed, got 382 XP and KO ed 2 :laugh:
My luck, my best jobs are constructing a ranch house and wind mills :blink:

DeletedUser

540 exp is about 6 hours of work for me, so it's not worth it exp-wise, but it is funner than doing jobs :)

DeletedUser

I could have told you that.

Also, don't be in a position where you can be attacked (always make sure there is someone closer than you), if you want to live.

aww good old meat shildes gota love them

DeletedUser

Best find?

Battle report: 0E0 EMPIRE
Today at 11:39 AM Battle for 0E0 EMPIRE
experience.png
612 Experience points.
luck.png
pepperbox_rusty.png

danger.png
A stray bullet hits your shoulder but despite the pain you keep on fighting. You lose 440 health points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Me got 781 exp.Its all about hiding behind someone else so that no one can hit you!:bandit:

DeletedUser

2 battles today got me around 1000 exp, and two $800 shot guns (fort weapons)... pretty good for approximately 2 hours of work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.