Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser22685

At least we can deal with it without changing the name of our forts. :p

EDIT: defender beat me...

DeletedUser5677

TW preserves the west, not ruins it. most of us have actually lived in the west, unlike the other side. If you are over there, you aught to reconsider.
Your team is decidedly un-western. Join the real west and experience it from those who actually have history here. Cheap moves wont gain you status as real movers and shakers in the west.

DeletedUser22685

TW preserves the west, not ruins it. most of us have actually lived in the west, unlike the other side. If you are over there, you aught to reconsider.
Your team is decidedly un-western. Join the real west and experience it from those who actually have history here. Cheap moves wont gain you status as real movers and shakers in the west.
I'm not from the west, but we're definitely cooler :D And play fairer.

DeletedUser5677

Im not from the west either. But they said go west young man and I did.
People in the west stand up for their towns and don't rename stuff.
They have great character. Some of you have been bamboozled by alien carpetbaggers and are playing on the wrong side. Fight along with true westerners and defeat the alien incursion.
They ain't illegal aliens until inno sees the implicit exploitation.
Join the real west.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, launching multi-attacks is borderline exploitation of the game.

Yes, Miestas and co used to do it but we had a big old chat about it a while back after complaints from TW and agreed to stop. Now TW (who previously claimed to be too honourable to stoop to such depths) are back at it...

DeletedUser14006

No, launching multi-attacks is borderline exploitation of the game.

Yes, Miestas and co used to do it but we had a big old chat about it a while back after complaints from TW and agreed to stop. Now TW (who previously claimed to be too honourable to stoop to such depths) are back at it...

Agreed to stop, then how the hell did you steal the last couple of large forts?

Someone needs a memory check :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The agreement came after said attacks. I would go back and find the posts to prove it, but I have better things to do with my time :D

As for Futurama... if you haven't got anything worthwhile to add to this conversation, don't say anything at all ;)

DeletedUser3543

I make that 41 battles in the next 48 hours!

If I wasn't already level 99 I'd be seeing that as an excellent opportunity to make some XP.

DeletedUser14006

The agreement came after said attacks. I would go back and find the posts to prove it, but I have better things to do with my time :D

Whatever agreement you made with lokiju never reached us and after all the forts you stole this way we would never have accepted it either :dry:

DeletedUser14006

tw will get a few forts and loose a few forts. nothing changes.

As long as we do it in style, that is all that matter James :laugh:

You know I think you are great bud and that is what is different between Steelers and Miestas and the difference between leaders of towns in general.

The ability to be successful and still likeable is a trait you have but lokiju ultimately fails to grasp :)

DeletedUser14006

It is actually that $74 piece of crap necklace around your neck that does it for me :nowink:

DeletedUser

i will keep it clean and shinny for you. you just never know, maybe i might give it to you

DeletedUser1161

Yet another loophole of cheap moves. renaming forts after they are under attack.
How low will you people go while keeping loyalty to slime. This is borderline exploitation of the game system and you all are part of it. Nice to see the bad guys are really bad. Either you are guilty or the game is broken.

So you say your side doesn't do cheap moves??? So launching attacks against yourself isn't a cheap move or exploiting the system? Just check out how many fort battles against SB large forts were launched by SB? :dry:

I think both sides can be very passionate about their forts and are willing to try anything at times to keep their forts.

DeletedUser14006

This has been explained before Duriskk, we are the good guys and anything we do is for the good.

On the other hand you are the bad guys and anything you try is deceitful :D

DeletedUser

This has been explained before Duriskk, we are the good guys and anything we do is for the good.

On the other hand you are the bad guys and anything you try is deceitful :D

man you must be staring at my necklace and must be dazed and confused. we are the good guys. please move to the light derek, join us leave the dark side.

i am your father!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.