Fort Battles w/Cash

DeletedUser

As far as i have read cash of all that participaded in battle is divided by number of survivors. And from there you can get nice items. So what is needed is people with cash and not many survivors (or people with lots of cash and no people witout - that should work as well).

DeletedUser

This is what you do. Get somone who does this to set you up, bring in 5-10k and if you win, you get a 75% of a drop, if you lose 25% of a drop.

DeletedUser

that was some defence for a so called dead world

I would disagree, Its still a dead world. You have to take into consideration that it is so rare to see a fort battle these days that anyone who ever logs in will participate, and the since the inherent safest side to join is defense, I think it's safe to say that D will win every time (unless the run for the flag strategy works... which I don't think will allow for enough rounds to earn the high value items). That said, 1.27 is a joke and a sham to take stupid people's real money, while refusing to do anything about the real problems of existing worlds.

DeletedUser16002

This is what you do. Get somone who does this to set you up, bring in 5-10k and if you win, you get a 75% of a drop, if you lose 25% of a drop.

Actually, I gave those figures as a rough estimate, those arent gospel by any means.

DeletedUser

So... tired of trying to figure out this dirty item. Time to get some push-reward fort battles going. Who wants to organize?

DeletedUser25958

I really want to team up on the attacking site of a fort battle, but the problem for me is that I cannot fight all battles because the different time-zone I live in (europe). So if there will be a fort battle that suites my time (preferably in a weekend) I`ll be there with some cash. :)

DeletedUser

Battle for -PB- FORT APACHE

experience.png
18 Experience points.
luck.png
athos_foil.png

Look up fort battle report.

Just in case anyone still doubts the power of cash battles. This was the result of a failed attempt at a cash battle. It was badly organized, and ended up 1 attacker on 12 defenders, but that one attacker had $10,000 on him. I KO'ed him, and got Athos's Foil. If anyone doesn't believe I really have it, it is equipped right now, same name.