Fort Battles w/Cash

DeletedUser

I noticed world 9 seems to be organizing a large scale fort fight where participants bring cash to the battle in an attempt to get better items as drops. I am not sure that it will work, but I find it a bit scary that World 8 may not even have enough people to show up at a fort battle anymore. If I'm wrong, count me in, even if its not with cash; I want to do some fort fighting

DeletedUser20663

Wyte, do you have a feel for how much cash should be at the battlefield? We could try to organize something where everyone agrees to show with 1,000 or something like that to test the theory.

I'm also guessing many people would hesitate to send cash if they are going to be offline for the battle, unless it is clear that the item drops have no correlation with online rounds, damage inflicted, xp gained, etc.

DeletedUser

now it makes sense with this hint:

"Ashock - There is no time constraintrelated to the 3rd key. It is at all times possible to find the key. But you need a bit of luck to find the 3rd key. Nevertheless even if you are unlucky you will still get something of equal worth. And of course the approach can be repeated as often as you like."

4600$ is in the same range as those weapons found in the polish fort.

$4600 is the sale price of the third key, and roughly the same price as some of the rarer weapons that have dropped in the fort battles on the polish sever. My guess is that your cash on hand represents the cash value of the item you can get as a drop if you are successful in the fort battle. But it is only a guess.

DeletedUser

I think its worth a shot. What has w-8 got to lose.(tumble)(tumble)(tumble)

DeletedUser

I think its just us three on world 8. Innogames is going to lose everyone because they can't provide &^$&%$ for content.

DeletedUser

LOL, yeah its kind of like being on a ghost world.(tumble) Or at least ghost forum.(tumble) Maybe the 3 of us should try out one of these fort battles with lots of cash on us.:laugh:

DeletedUser

sadly people will defend just to take part, so i think we will need more than 3

DeletedUser

But the question is ... Who is brave enough to carry that amount of cash around without fear of being dueled to the death? lol

DeletedUser13388

Its not the forum,the world is dead.But i am agree,lets try to arrange that battle.Ofc it should be a small fort so we can fill it :D

Btw,imo the amount of the cash,which the victims in that battle have,should determinate,how valuable will be the item,which you will find (if you find).

DeletedUser

But the question is ... Who is brave enough to carry that amount of cash around without fear of being dueled to the death? lol
First choice : stay in the fort and you cant be dueled
Second choice : 5 minutes before the battle take place, go to a near by town and sell stuff
btw, if i got a town, i will bring 10+ :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good point... I didn't think of selling stuff! I just keep everything! lol

DeletedUser

Simple you dont carry it around you just sell goods at a town a few mins away from said fort = no risk

DeletedUser15057

I am strongly in favour of this battle taking place and will be there, with cash, one way or another if the battle is called.

My only question is what are the odds that some noob(s) or malicious types decide to take some easy XP from this and actually fight???

If that does happen, can all genuine participants agree to duel the perpetrators out of existence in this world??

DeletedUser

Sorry Doc but I think trying to make people want to leave w8 is the LAST thing we need to happen! I also am all for trying to set one up for this!

DeletedUser15057

LOL Sorry B, I didnt mean it to sound quite as literally!!
More like to let 'em know that we are mightily unimpressed, so to speak!!!

DeletedUser

SO I brought and lost 10k attacking misfits... did anyone get anything
?