P&P fort battle

DeletedUser14793

thanks to all that helped!! mad props to MC, Diablos and all the other towns that helped.

so that makes it what THP 3 - GC 0

DeletedUser

thanks to all that helped!! mad props to MC, Diablos and all the other towns that helped.

so that makes it what THP 3 - GC 0

Lol, you make it sound like at this point in the game, defenders winning fort battles is something to write home about?:laugh:

Will probably be at least couple of months until either side gets enough experience/organization to capture an enemy fort. And since GC are the ones getting all the experience and practice attacking enemy forts, I would wager they would be first to conquer one.

DeletedUser

And since GC are the ones getting all the experience and practice attacking enemy forts, I would wager they would be first to conquer one.

Experience and practice at attacking and failing will surely just make them better at attacking and failing in the future. They will become experts at it I'm sure. :laugh:

DeletedUser15169

Lol, you make it sound like at this point in the game, defenders winning fort battles is something to write home about?:laugh:

Will probably be at least couple of months until either side gets enough experience/organization to capture an enemy fort. And since GC are the ones getting all the experience and practice attacking enemy forts, I would wager they would be first to conquer one.

How much are you willing to bet in west money? :unsure: Seriously

DeletedUser13484

I dont think it will be a couple of months before either side capture an enemy fort.

DeletedUser

Magic 8 ball says chances look good for a fort takeover. and magic 8 ball never lies...

DeletedUser

I like my magic 8 ball.

even in the rare occasions when it's not correct I can always throw it at people. SO a win win situation.

Kinda like us today. Win...Win.

DeletedUser

I like my magic 8 ball.

even in the rare occasions when it's not correct I can always throw it at people. SO a win win situation.

Kinda like us today. Win...Win.

LOL.. What happened? Can someone plz post a summary of all the fort battles? :)

DeletedUser13484

Big Romanian Fort

90 fighters have attacked the Fort. 85 defenders defended.
24 attackers fell. 85 defenders fell.

Mercenary Coalition

17 fighters have attacked the Fort. 80 defenders defended.
17 attackers fell. 0 defenders fell.
javascript:Reports.show(5010315);

DeletedUser

Fort Hnyagwai

98 fighters have attacked the Fort. 128 defenders defended.
98 attackers fell. 42 defenders fell.

DeletedUser14793

THP - Deaths Haven

47 fighters have attacked the Fort. 62 defenders defended.
47 attackers fell. 22 defenders fell.

lordofwouldham

cut off at start of fort battle

is it just me but for 2 fort battles have gone to fort gone to side at the time then just as its about to start server terminated and report said you missed it any one else we have had a few people miss so any ideas why

DeletedUser

Even lose, but if attacker didnt run away, good job

they had about 30 attackers who controlled the sector around the north west tower so our north forces couldnt advance they all bunched up in behind the tower and waited it out a few times our south forces mounted the death corner but it was not worth getting koed cause we had the battle won