Fort battle target

DeletedUser27765

We all know the people who forget to set target in fort battles and usually die faster.
The idea is simple, just let the Captains and Generals to see where is someones target. I think this way "the rankers" can be way more selective with their ranks.

Visual aid: screenshot.3.jpg

Edit: Please, let us vote. :)

Edit 2: This way more people will set a target because they will know that they may not get in if they don't, and this will make battles more interesting, because there will be less people who will die because of laziness to put a red cross.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankreas PorFavor

yes, it would be good if generals (and captains? maybe general rank is enough) could see where players have set their target. when a general hovers their mouse over the player, target is indicated. nice idea :)

DeletedUser

I like that the general can only use the information to make an informed decision over who to rank or not, and not abuse it as they cannot control or alter the set moves. More information is good.

DeletedUser34767

Yes, including those off-liners who set proper targets over off-liners who don't is good and valuable strategy. Will vote for this.

DeletedUser27765

Can any mod put a survey so people can vote and then send the idea to the developers?

DeletedUser30224

I'd like to have it in the ranking screen as well of course :
Untitledas.jpeg

I will not poll this as it is just a visual thing. Let me know in the following days if you disagree and we'll vote on it.

DeletedUser34315

Definitely for it. I hate ranking someone because they have more health just to discover they are not set right.

DeletedUser35968

Great idea.

But the targets of players should be available to the generals only 2hr before battle. Else there is a rare chance of abusing..

DeletedUser30224

Great idea.

But the targets of players should be available to the generals only 2hr before battle. Else there is a rare chance of abusing..

If you have such limitation, you completely eliminate the chance for the general to communicate with these players prior to battle and let them know that they need to target something else. If the general will not rank players with incorrect targets, it's in the players interest to change their target accordingly. I fail to see why would you show targets only 2 h before kick off. What sort of abuse are you thinking about there ?