Fort battle swap set, but not executed

Motag8tor

For your reference Sly...

http://www.westforts.com/en15/battles/battle/25229

The mishap occurred at the end of round 15, beginning of round 16. I set to swap off of Soldier tower with Kid Rox.

A green arrow showed for the last 30 seconds+ of round 15. Still, only I moved and the tower fell. This does not appear to be the first instance as others, such as Musagete, have also witnessed the same mishap on a separate occasion.

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
I don't know why the arrow turned green, but it shouldn't have.

You had your target on the tower position from round 11 (when you moved there) until round 15. At round 16, your target changed to Kid Rox's position, but you eventually moved to a few places above your target.
Kid Rox had his target on the position just right of the tower from round 6 (when he moved there) until round 17. At round 18, the target changed to the position just under the building, and he moved there that round.

In short, you had your target on Kid Rox, but he did not have his target on you. The swap shouldn't have occurred (and didn't), but apparently the arrow was still green.

Motag8tor

Kid Rox confirmed his target being set on me as well, but perhaps he was simply mistaken. No worries. In my 4 years of fortin, this would be the first I've seen of the issue. I think we can all live with that kind of infrequent, random blip.

Thanks for checking it out. :)

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
Perhaps Kid changed his target seconds before round 15 ended, who knows. It's difficult to determine what exactly happened during the round, I can only check the results ;)