Website Fort Battle Stats Site

DeletedUser

Hi,

with bad computers try to use the light version of the import script ;)

when you import a battle wait until the process is complete, if you get an error please write us the battle that gives you the error

thanks! :)

DeletedUser

when you import a battle wait until the process is complete, if you get an error please write us the battle that gives you the error

thanks! :)

batlles with no attackers give errors,at least 2 weeks ago when W1 was upped

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

batlles with no attackers give errors,at least 2 weeks ago when W1 was upped

If there aren't attackers or defenders, the battle report is empty, with no data to import for our stats, now the error message is correct :)

ps. gratz moshuroshu you are the first player in the world ranking by now :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

When you are in some players statistics like player A and try to search for another player from that window you get "No record found.

"
message.

DeletedUser

Hi,

When you are in some players statistics like player A, you can search the battles of that player by fort or town name, if you want search for another player you can do that in the players page ;)

DeletedUser

Understood :) Didnt occur to me that. Usually i search for players not for battles.
Its working then ;)

DeletedUser

I think i've found a bug there - if there are no attackers present - not possible to import fort battle - gives message "No record found"

DeletedUser

Seems there has been an update on the website, i noticed the amount of dodges has now changed. It is the amount of dodges it says you dodged in the ingame report minus the amount of times you were hit.

Also, it would be great if some new highscores were implemented for each world:

Most dodges
Most K.Os
Highest average damage with more than 5 hits

etc.

Love the website btw. Ingame reports are pretty messy, much easier to read them on the website, you can also nicely arrange the list for everything (most damage first etc).

Edit: More suggestions.

In the player profiles it would be nice to see how many of the battles are attacks/defenses and average points/battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16806

Love the site and upped you all the data for .net world 3. Suggestion for the ranking, something like "top 5 in last month" would be nice as the current ranking doesn't necessarily reflect current world conditions.

DeletedUser

i'd like to file a complaint about The West Forts Stats site not working. the uploading script does not seem to work. pop ups are not blocked, the battle report is open, and i am using google chrome, but nothing happens. i paste the script in the url bar, hit enter, and nothing happens. the url returns to what it had originally been, as if the script is just ignored. i think the script might be broken, but i asked a friend to try who uses firefox, and he also faced the exact same problem. please fix this so that we can continue uploading battle reports!!!

DeletedUser

You copy in the script like you have been doing, and THEN you open up the battle reports from all the fort fights that you want to enter. You don't need to enter the script any more times, just open all fort battle reports that you find. The numbers gets updated the second they are in.

DeletedUser

I have been getting this message for two days now:
"This site is temporarily unavailable, due to maintenance."

:(

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I heard they got hacked last week, and they came up for a few days... and have been down again now for several days now this time.

Guess the hacker got em good... or they took the system down for upgrades to prevent future hack attempts

Costinha3

Is there any support for this site? I ask this because a stupid poor mind decided to register a battle on the 28/4, and as you all know, we are yet at 9/4. :mad:

DeletedUser

Is there any support for this site? I ask this because a stupid poor mind decided to register a battle on the 28/4, and as you all know, we are yet at 9/4. :mad:

There's a contact link. I don't know if they read their messages, because they don't reply to them.

DeletedUser22685

The website has been down all day today for me: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."

Is anyone else having a problem?

DeletedUser

I´m trying to connect there now. I will see how it goes.
EDIT: Yep I got the same error.