Fort Battle News

DeletedUser

Guys,

Here you can post information or comment regarding different fort battles. We would love to know about the battle news.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Fort Stone Battle.

I am Starting.........

Today we have defended our fort: Fort Stone. This is a small fort. SISU towns attacked us with some other towns. On the other hand UTA member towns and some other town members were with us.

At the beginning, attackers were in the driving seat. But later on, we defenders took the control of the war. At the ending time it was 16 defenders vs 1 attacker.

Finally we won the battle.

ROB GRIM leaded the battle for us and Felicity Crumpet assisted him. V Airman also played a key role in the battle.

It was a great success. This result increased our confidence level. :)

DeletedUser22685

You will get bored of this very quickly, believe me.

You should try commentating the battle live as it happens :laugh:

DeletedUser

Wow! I just looked at the fort battle going on in this world and saw the following:

Player: Robert de Niro
Health Points in battle: 7360

As a level 63 over 330 skill points in health points. Do the math and I finally understand why so many people have cried about the nugget policy.

While I'm not sure if it is more sad that someone actually spent that much money on skill points or that 1 person counts for more than 6 people by himself, I do know that if I was a town in Arizona I would be working towards getting to be good friends with him, haha.

DeletedUser24373

My best fort battle yet.

29 hits, 3 misses. 5027 damage given out. 1500 XP

[report=4807193a2d9e3afc0]Battle report: Ultramasters Farm[/report]

DeletedUser

Hehe. I am dueler and my team won 3 times without lossing eny other battle between battles. These was my 3 first fort battles. And I get both, winner and fighter medals at the same time. The last battle, I wasn't even die! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

You want the news, here's the news. I honestly thought I'll never see again solo players in team fights, but I was too optimistic.
If I see this person again in the fort fight, I'll go against him. Or if he is on my side I'll mark him as traitor. Not only me but the leader yelled to move his backside away from the flag, but no, why would he do that:

31123902.png

Not that I'm complaining much on the fight, I got 1000 XP. But I want to have fun and not getting nervous with players like this one on my side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23155

Ouch

Texx sorry, I left the bottom, so I've cropped the pic and removed it, there's no reason to publish names of fighters that play for the team and not for themselves.
Np, that 240 damage just hurt. :p

DeletedUser

Texx sorry, I left the bottom, so I've cropped the pic and removed it, there's no reason to publish names of fighters that play for the team and not for themselves.

DeletedUser

Joxer, I think the same. I was in the fort battle (Town's 5th fight without defeats! :D) I falled my self that others can go behind me without injuries, but ya, real solo player! :mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser

What can I say more? Ok, his HP is low, but he could go left from my spot on the soldier tower where we already had 2 players sniping or a bit right from the worker tower with a few more snipers and help us in damage dealing.

Now imagine 10 of such players who don't want to shoot on your side. How could you possibly win a fight if a certain percent of players refuse to go shooting?

The worst thing actually is that he got lucky. If 2 defenders stuck them up on the door in next 2 rounds, he would be killed and they'd survive since we didn't have LOS on the doors from towers.

DeletedUser

+ I saw he wasn't help our commander DarkBlack, and Dark throwed his spoon to corner :laugh::laugh::laugh:!!!

DeletedUser20647

Battle for I WIN
100 fighters have attacked the Fort. 81 defenders defended.
19 attackers fell. 81 defenders fell.

pethetic..

anyways... I WIN!

build it up next time, losers!

DeletedUser

what can I say gaga, you're the deadly mistress of doom when it comes to fort fights. :D

and no matter how many times I lose, I'll still play against the fort monopolists wannabe alliance of builderkiller towns. never had a bigger challenge. :)

DeletedUser

Well, I guess we quickly found out why the Sixguns have resorted to multiples to have a chance to win a fort.

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:83},61);

Not sure if that link works if you're logged in to Arizona, but it is a link to the battle they dug up without having multiples.

In case that link doesn't work, the Sixguns and team (using that term loosely) showed up with a full 50 attacking force on a small fort. The defenders lost 4 people. That isn't a typo. 4. To make it even more amazing is that the fort they were defending is not built up. 4. :eek:hmy:

Miss B Have, friends and the Sixgun crew seem to be just as pathetic now as in the past so expect them to resort to multiples from now on. :p

If any SISU folks are out there and want materials for your fort, let me know. A beating like that deserves some reward.

DeletedUser20647

Miss b have?

you're not talking about JoxerTM, are you? because that was a joke... :)