P&P Fort battle hp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16008

Great idea Neo! Just let us know when MC decided to do that so we can do the same in the Project.

And a few comments for Vic...

Don't you dare even attempt to accuse people of taking forts that do not belong to them. You decided to attack my fort today. This is one that POW and my town have built. You have no right to even attempt to take it. At least you don't if you go by your own words. If you want to attack forts you believe should be MC, then attack those to show your not just talking crap.

Disbanding MC will not destroy this world. I am sure a new alliance will be formed as it always has. 16000 players on this world now. Population jumped and towns will start to become max population again.

You deciding to resort to multi battles will not destroy this world. It will most likely make your own players quit playing.

Any tactic that you do that is worth a crap will be copied by everyone else. You are the one responsible for people finding out how to do fort fights correct? Even though the fort battles are basic Nintendo strategies. Any 5 year old can see what needs to be done.

Its obvious that MC does not wish to discuss anything. And judging by the twisting of stories, they can not be trusted. Its not like you have done anything trustworthy since your return. I tried to open a discussion and your closed minded dictatorship can not see they are failing at even the smallest diplomatic discussion.

Please feel free to invite me to a chat sometimes and I will explain what leadership is. Telling people how to fight a battle is cake walk. I'm talking about true leadership. It is a topic I know well since I have been teaching it in the military for many years. And what you attempt to call leadership is leading you to failure.

hmm the point of attacking an enemy fort is to take it ... the point of walking off with a fort that was helped to be taken by an entire alliance by booting the other towns in it is totally another subject... you didnt really get my point did you ?

Now onto the point about leadership... sonny you have no idea what you are talking about, if it were so simple to run battles it wouldnt have taken 2 years for most to even get used to the basics... all your seeing here is the culmination of 2 1/2 years of a world of which about 50% one way or the other have been taught the basics by yours truly ... eg the chatroom everyone uses on all worlds ? who do you think picked it up and introduced it long before a chat in game ? and a good amount of the tactics used in battle movement. I have a feeling in chat youd probably sound like my old business teacher who talked a whole lot but had in fact achieved nothing in the business world and i later found out all the theory in the world has no bearing on how it really is or indeed people.

You may be in the military but you have no concept obviously of a dictatorship ask any of the towns in my alliance if I talk to any of them so I suspect your classes are far more "dictated" lol... in fact there was quite a lot of military towns here in the worlds beginning and every single one collapsed even though they all "knew" about leadership small minds narrow vision ;) we booted them for cowardice and ineptness in battle lol

Teach me about leadership i dare you Ive been running towns and battles and alliances long before you heard of this game and no doubt long after youve gone.

Did it ever occur to you everything I do and say is for a reason, you don't know me at all ... that much is obvious and what are you my friend ? ahh yes of course your a BUILDER how quaint ... its amazing how many "military" men i meet here that are builders not fighters :rolleyes:

Oh and i don't tell people how to fight in battles i show them... theres a big difference between leading from the classroom and from the front lines

No neo dosnt speak for me hes free to post here with his opinions same as anyone, I must get a refresher in that dictatorship class im sure im doing something wrong !

Get a leader not a council and ill talk, not someone who the others can veto or deny have authority later is that clear enough ? edit Make it who you will rusty Cro whoever but im not gonna try dealing with a bunch of you, been there done that other worlds and it turns into a waste of my time ....

Oh btw Earpe I don't hate i just chop peoples heads off including the little children and builders or even trumpet holders *Pwew Pwew ;)

Viva el Castro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, your post was totally pointless as I predicted. Please try again and come back to me when you actually have something productive to say.

DeletedUser16008

Try not using the word YOU so much and I may not take it your directing your post at me.

Don't tell me, your a part time player with suddenly some time on their hands whos found a voice all of a sudden yet secretly your an expert and leading and battles yes ? must remember to look on westforts and dig out your impressive record... you sure have kept your head down well or id have chopped it off in passing no doubt, then again maybe i have theres been so many.

DeletedUser16008

http://www.westforts.com/en10/players

wp94lta Rank 409 Battles 29 points 65386 average 2,254 per battle

Victor Kruger Rank 1 Battles 366 ( although the real number is 402 ) points 733654 average 2,004 per battle

Lets see now any 5 year old can do it right ? given that ive been doing it since I was holding a rock and only done 7 battles with a GG your really a fantastic forter

Yup another im a hero and know it all now ive got a GG chump,

DeletedUser25189

There is no doubt as to what Mc and you are capable of

Oh btw Earpe I don't hate i just chop peoples heads off including the little children and builders or even trumpet holders *Pwew Pwew ;)

As do I Vic, as do I...............:shootout:

DeletedUser

Yes, we all know your a good fort fighter, blah blah blah. No one cares. This is about being a leader. For the love of god, get over yourself and start thinking about other people. Please post something productive!

DeletedUser16008

lol i dont pretend to be perfect as a leader as its not possible but I don't have top towns on 2 worlds run the top alliances and fort battles for them and get constantly asked on worlds to do similar by being bad at it either.. I am over myself but im also confident in my abilities put my money where my mouth is and prove it over and over. Theres no arrogance in that statement btw its a fact.

There are very few on a 1 on 1 equal in hp, skills, equipment etc who i cannot best in either dueling or forts ( Less in dueling if im honest ) i know who they are and so do they because ive told them, do you ?

BTW i dont care that you don't care but seeing as you brought my ability in leadership into question you obviously do, i thought id furnish you with the bare facts. True im not a peace lover and my leadership style is all about war and conflict but thats what the game is about to me.

PS i don't do the god bit so no point using that line on me it just makes me laugh.

Now what would you consider productive ? discussing uber tanks or GG bonuses or all sitting down having a pow wow and pretending anything will be resolved when we are all well aware it wont, the game has changed you cant put the genie back in the bottle, all there is to do is to throw the old rulebook out the window, consider all options & take off the gloves. I can do that no problem but I doubt if people are going to like it in the slightest.

DeletedUser

Now that I have you properly pissed off at me. Maybe you will read this and actually take it to heart.

First of all, your success is the product of the town members. Not just you. This is the first thing you should learn about leadership. Keep taking credit for the group effort and people will stop trying.

Second, you obviously just don't get the fact of needing some balance in this world. Since you didn't realize this before and took FFU down to 1 small fort, you lost tons of great players and towns to The Project. The towns that formed The Project was the result of your ignorance of what happens when you attempt take way the challenge to the game. People like playing this game. Not just owning everything.

Please don't ramble on trying to prove yourself Vic. I do not question your ability to lead fort battles or duel. I do believe you have blinders on and need to question your decisions concerning leading an alliance. We are the ones coming to you with some possible solutions (yes, 4k hp is too low, but it was a start) to the problems we are facing. For the last time, I am asking you to please post something productive and not just attacking those that were trying to talk to you.

DeletedUser16008

Meh you really don't know me do you or the world your on ? Im not going over old ground with you you have no idea of the history of the place.

I dont take credit for the others your attacking my leadership ability here and cut the crap about it being anything other than a w12 reunion mainly .. heck even the main instigators have told me that.

Don't even try to suggest that keeping the world active for so long is a failure on our part on the contrary its far from it 2 1/2 years is a long time see if arizona lasts im sure it wont. Ignorance my ass i knew it was being formed long before it happened ... for the love of god will someone save me from this mans assumptions lol

You can question what you wish your not in our alliance and its taken until now and GG and uber tanks to even come close to a challenge, not my fault it never happened maybe if im so bad at it then it says something about all the others out there for the last few years huh ?

The problems the world is facing atm is not of my making and i don't need to spell them out. Now assuming for a second you are holding out the olive branch why is it that the tanking continues and only now ive said you want to play with the gloves off fine ill play you wish to talk.

ill say it again seeing as im not getting through tho i dont know why.

Get a leader not a council and ill talk, not someone who the others can veto or deny have authority later is that clear enough ?

Make it who you will rusty Cro whoever but im not gonna try dealing with a bunch of you, been there done that other worlds and it turns into a waste of my time ....

Tell you what heres a suggestion ... leave all GG at home cap all soldiers at 5k hp all advens at 3k and the rest at 2k ...

Ill arrange only 1 battle per day to be done nothing else and we can all fight on equal ground ... may the "best" team win not HP GG or multis hows that ?

that was a joke btw as its never gonna happen thats the old days and they are long gone.

your asking me for suggestions hows about something from your end but please make it from someone with some authority

DeletedUser

Tell you what heres a suggestion ... leave all GG at home cap all soldiers at 5k hp all advens at 3k and the rest at 4k if they can get there...

Ill arrange only 1 battle per day to be done nothing else and we can all fight on equal ground ... may the "best" team win not HP GG or multis hows that ?

Finally, your coming up with something productive. Thank you. We will be in touch.

HelenBack

http://www.westforts.com/en10/players

wp94lta Rank 409 Battles 29 points 65386 average 2,254 per battle

Victor Kruger Rank 1 Battles 366 ( although the real number is 402 ) points 733654 average 2,004 per battle

Lets see now any 5 year old can do it right ? given that ive been doing it since I was holding a rock and only done 7 battles with a GG your really a fantastic forter

Yup another im a hero and know it all now ive got a GG chump,

Yes, we all know your a good fort fighter, blah blah blah. No one cares. This is about being a leader. For the love of god, get over yourself and start thinking about other people. Please post something productive!

Sorry WP... But who the hell are you? According to the West Fort stats, you have a total of 37 battles between w10 (29), w12 (1) and Briscoe (7)... So what makes you think you are such an awesome leader? Out of those 37 battles... How many did you lead? Hmm? If you had any clue, you would know that leading a battle is a lot like herding cats.
;)

Out of the 366 (402) fort battles that Vic has been in (just counting the ones on w10! another 333 on w9... and I'm not gonna bother going into all the other worlds he's on), he's probably led about 90-95% of them. He HAS created a lot of the battle strategies that are being used today. And he IS one of the main reasons that w10 has been active for 2 1/2 years. (and Miss B too... She was also busy keeping GC/FFU going... Kudos to her too!)

I don't know how you could possibly have the nerve to come on here and talk down to someone when you don't seem to have anywhere near as much experience in this world or in others...

I have a great deal of respect for Vic... He says what he means and means what he says. He's been very loyal and always willing to help out when he can. I've learned a lot from him... in fort battles... dueling... and real life as well. For someone to come on here and try to belittle what he has accomplished is outrageous.

As for the whole Project fiasco (aka "Tanks R Us" - Yes, I came up with that one.), the whole concept behind the Project was to create a well balanced world. What has happened is beyond lopsided... All the main fort fighters are in The Project... All are beefing up... Kinda like a gang of big bullies that want to pick on all the other school kids. Yes, we may outnumber you... but how many of us are actually willing/able to go to fort battles all the time?

So, the Project has all the main active fort fighters who's main purpose (for the most part) is to go to fort battles. The Coalition is made up of all the "leftovers"... (no offense to any of the Coalition... Diablo is also in the Coalition and damn proud of it!) Basically, all the towns that The Project didn't deem as "worthy"... Except Diablo which was originally one of the main towns that was going to start the Project. Some of the Coalition may go to fort battles fairly regularly, but most are not built for fort battles.

BTW... It wasn't until a discussion with Vic (which I had asked the Project "leaders" to do before they decided to finalize anything) when the Project promised to let him complete what he had started out to do... and they promised they would... Then they went back on their word and left before Vic's goal was accomplished. That was what made up my mind to stay out of the Project. There is no way I would have left the way you all did... Especially a certain ex-MC town... That was wrong and you know it. But... That's in the past and it can't be changed. However, neither can my trust be won back again.

I hope you all enjoy your hugfest... Maybe killing a world will be worth it. Time for Farmville... The West style.
:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

HelenBeck provides absolutely no productive input. Your entire post has been disregarded as irrelevant.

DeletedUser17969

Notes wp94lta's total input to w10 on the back of a stamp and then attempts to send it to someone that's remotely bothered :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16008

Originally Posted by Victor Kruger
Tell you what heres a suggestion ... leave all GG at home cap all soldiers at 5k hp all advens at 3k and the rest at 4k if they can get there...

Finally, your coming up with something productive. Thank you. We will be in touch.

That was a joke have the decency to quote the entire paragraph in context or do you teach selective and dismissive notations as a leadership quality ? if so no wonder relations are so strained in your military occupied locations, personally attitudes like that i think are likely to get people killed. Jeez

Can't turn back time not even going to try

Gonna keep repeating this as its all that will have any productive effect..

Get a leader not a council and ill talk, not someone who the others can veto or deny have authority later is that clear enough ?

I can provide the stamp if you like harry ::whistle:

HelenBack

HelenBeck provides absolutely no productive input. Your entire post has been disregarded as irrelevant.
Oh? Are you the almighty "leader" of The Project? If so, then why don't you jump down off your high horse and take a bit of criticism like a true leader would do? You won't even bother to answer the questions I asked... So, what makes you such a great leader? Dismissing anything anyone says? Nah, a real leader will listen (read) to what is said... and have the guts to actually reply rather than just a general dismissal. Maybe there was too much truth to what I said that you just can't figure out an arguement for... Sorry, but sometimes the truth hurts. Especially to those who will do anything to deny that it is...
;)

DeletedUser

Well, this thread has accomplished all it was meant to and so much more, but i think the time has come to move on. It's been a lot of fun, and i appreciate the efforts of everyone who participated. I couldn't have done it without you. Now, if you please, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
Well, you can, but i don't think you'll accomplish much. Is there really anything left to say that wouldn't be better said in a more appropriate medium?

/end thread

DeletedUser9470

just a last wboozlpa post cos i love the sound of my voice too:
i love myself so much and i think anyone who doesnt is a complete fool.
i think all has been said. thank you, thank you, I know, Im wonderful.
*closes thread*

HelenBack

just a last wboozlpa post cos i love the sound of my voice too:
i love myself so much and i think anyone who doesnt is a complete fool.
i think all has been said. thank you, thank you, I know, Im wonderful.
*closes thread*

Yes you are absolutely wonderful Neo! Mwah! :x ♥♥♥
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.