Fort Battle for WWW East Fort

DeletedUser13484

We was just sat there thinking its was going to be a bad fort battle for the defender has the attackers out number them but the defenders stood together and killed them one by one :laugh:

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 30 defenders defended.
50 attackers fell. 17 defenders fell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say you did very well however if everyone had of followed the plan I think we could have done a lot better.

DeletedUser13484

Taking the walls at the start was a bad idea maybe its world of worked its the group who went north didnt stop. They should of keeped going and hit us from the top right corner.

DeletedUser9470

Don't steal my quotes, Victor.

http://intlxpatr.wordpress.com/2008/07/16/cat-quotes-only-for-cat-people/

So DL you are David Platt?!

that battle was the best battle i had seen and been in so far, when the opening round hit we were sure to all be dead meat 50 attackers against us 30, when you consider that equal numbes is still not a sure defense win on a fort that size...

but somehow the assault was a total disaster and thedefense coordination from Fesstus was spot on.

a huge dissappointment though for us as there was hardy any WWW members there...
this needs to be sorted because we wont be coming all the way every time to defend a fort that isnt even ours...

One Armed Ninja

Yea we were all ment to jump together but no one litsened

Upanator, there was no plan.
Simple as that. All that was commanded was to rush at them and try and overwhelm them.
No more orders to try and salvage the battle

It was a complete failure :)