Fort Battle Digging

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think it would be a great idea if a player were only able to dig 1 fort battle every 12 hrs or something similar. This would prevent 1 player from running around the World digging multiple battles that they have no intention of attending. Towns and alliances could still run a multi battle plan by having different players dig which is part of the game but would prevent the 1 player with a grudge from ruing the game for hundreds of others.

DeletedUser22575

I think it would be a great idea if a player were only able to dig 1 fort battle every 12 hrs or something similar. This would prevent 1 player from running around the World digging multiple battles that they have no intention of attending. Towns and alliances could still run a multi battle plan by having different players dig which is part of the game but would prevent the 1 player with a grudge from ruing the game for hundreds of others.

How do you know it is someone with a grudge and not the designated digger for a town or alliance?

Preventing one person from doing this while allowing multiple others from the town to still do it solves nothing and accomplishes nothing.

No to this.

DeletedUser

There's already a soft cap on digging multis in the form of increasing costs.

DeletedUser30724

u have my vote on that...it is soft cap Elmyr...but money (cost) on "old" worlds dont mean so much anymore...

DeletedUser

Digging

I am not sure what "digging'' is..but I will go with the majority.

DeletedUser

I agree as well, but 12 hours is such an even time. Lets make it a 9hour 43min cooldown instead.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree there is a soft cap on digging multis in the form of increasing costs, but still agree with idea ... I think 12 hours limit time per player would be nice... still allows digging counter battles and multiples, but prevents one person running around world and digging like crazy... Nice idea Capt. so Yes from me. :)

DeletedUser

i agree with idea of being able to dig a battle only 12 hours by the same players. lots of players dont attend battles anymore couse they arent full and its no fun shooting at some few crazy commandos. i rether have only 2 good battles per day instead 5 half full.

so the player with the grudge isnt any help at all. now we have 10 battles with no attackers at all and this isnt helpfull to a ff moral

Ori

DeletedUser24514

Yes, once every 12 hours works. If the town really wants to dig more frequently then it can get another person to dig from the town. INNO-GAMES - you need this rule change to keep rouges from ruining your game here.

Status
Not open for further replies.