Fort Battle Builds Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

for the attacking build i have the entire set listed except for the gentlemen's fancy waistcoat instead i have the black mexican poncho which when you include the mexican set bonus is actually better not to mention massively cheaper!

DeletedUser

With my mentioned build, aim is more important. Most builds you use the brown poncho (Not the black one, thats not in a set) or sunday clothing.

DeletedUser

whats the difference between leadership and hiding/stamina do they do the same job?

DeletedUser16002

Generally a tank build is 100% of points onto health. I did it and it works great for me.

DeletedUser

anyway thanks for anwering my super important question >.> anyone?

DeletedUser

basically yes, atleast till the next update
however advantage with leadership, is that specialization will aid u in both defense as well as offense
whereas specialized stamina would aid u in offense
and specialized hider would aid u in defense

DeletedUser

but what does it do... does it increase attack, lower hit percentages,increase hit percentages

DeletedUser

The good thing about the tank build is that:

1. If you defend with it you can hold the walls and get bonus without fear of being killed. So a tank army defending could work. (Notice I said could not would because it has not been done).

2. There is the chance that all of that HP can let you hold out long enough to take the flag. especially if there are multiple Tanks holding the flag.

3. It is really cool to have that much health.:)

DeletedUser

that much health doesnt make you invinsible - youll die if everyone else does too one gun is useless against 10 even with 4000 hp

DeletedUser

but what does it do... does it increase attack, lower hit percentages,increase hit percentages

Leadership helps you aim and dodge both at defending and attacking. The damage you deal depends only on your weapon.

DeletedUser

thanks but why does leadership do the same as stamina and hiding :S

DeletedUser

So you can use more than one skill. There are players with no stamina or hiding or leadership, so they can replace the lack of stamina and hiding with leadership or aim and dodge. Gives the chance of more than one build to do some damage in a battle.

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Level 60[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]60 Strength AP (100%)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]50 Stamina (28%)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]108 Leadership (60%)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22 Aim (12%%)

How am i supposed to have 50 stamina when i have 60 AP placed on strenght ?
Or is it total 110 on stamina ?
[/FONT]

DeletedUser16002

that much health doesnt make you invinsible - youll die if everyone else does too one gun is useless against 10 even with 4000 hp

But what about FIVE THOUSAND health. And yes 1 v 10 is good odds to survive.

DeletedUser

not really - 200 hp a hit 10 hits a round 2000 i one round and you hit one guy and cause 200 you last 3 maybee 4 rounds and wont get any kos

DeletedUser

I dont know....what the heck is wrong with my character...I fought in a battle jesterday, lasted 7 rounds and i managed to get 0 hits, today, just now, i had a battle and i managed to hit once out of 14

Has anybody got any suggestions ?
My stats: LvL 48
Strenght- 48
Stamina- 76
Aim- 36
Dodging- 10
Leadership- 67

DeletedUser

Is not about you. To do good in a battle the numbers have to be close (for example: 50 attackers vs 42 defenders). The closer the numbers, the higher chance you have to land hits. Also, is easier to defend. Close your class tower and see how you do from there in a close battle. I think you will notice the difference.

DeletedUser

Bad luck. You have enough bonuses to aiming from your build. As for the surviving, the problem comes from where you position your character. No point going Rambo against walls of defenders, don't get yourself exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.