Feedback Fort Battle Balancing Event

Joe Kidd

well, in your opinion, a new player without nuggets will choose Colorado where he will never rich to anyone and will be punching bag all his future in game of people who have played there for 5 years, or go to a new world where everything is fromstart and he will have much better prospects there, also playing without nuggets

you nainy and believe in fairy tales?
English...it's a language and you need to work on it to make your points more convincing.

Let me try to explain this to you in simple terms: Colorado is a well-established world of veteran players. They are organized and try to help each other to balance things out. That includes giving gear to new players to help them out. Have you not ever tried to play on Colorado? It doesn’t sound like it.

Montana? Well, let's see, all the players like yourself, that buy their way to the top, collect together in one town. They only help that town's members, and they don't help to balance the world. So, they dominate the battles. dominate the achievements, dominate the leader boards and wreck the world before it has even begun.

You have 1137 dodges and are ranked 2nd in fort fighting only one week, or so, into a new world. Did you earn that through strategy and good character build choices or did you simply pay to have ^1 J. Cortina so you basically just stand there on the WT while 20 free-to-play players shoot at you for 56 rounds and never hit you? Eventually, the sheen of that seemingly great achievement will wear off because you won't be able to pay anymore to make yourself that much better in the long run. You didn't take months or years of fort fighting to earn that.

Finally, no it's not about "fairy tales" it's about a game that used to be good. It's about a game that used to be fair and encouraged using your brain over using your wallet. That was the appeal. That's what drew people in, not the dopamine mill it has become.

Last edited:

Clever Hans

well, in your opinion, a new player without nuggets will choose Colorado where he will never rich to anyone and will be punching bag all his future in game of people who have played there for 5 years, or go to a new world where everything is fromstart and he will have much better prospects there, also playing without nuggets

you nainy and believe in fairy tales?
That new player should definitely choose Colorado coz the level playing field is more equal (e.g. you can´t buy skill points with nuggets), market is more active since there are more players, they got real fights and not 50 vs 50 maneuvers and also he/she can still enjoy playing the active world in fall 2023 when Montana P2W elite moves over to N world without even reaching lvl150.

asdf124

That new player should definitely choose Colorado coz the level playing field is more equal (e.g. you can´t buy skill points with nuggets), market is more active since there are more players, they got real fights and not 50 vs 50 maneuvers and also he/she can still enjoy playing the active world in fall 2023 when Montana P2W elite moves over to N world without even reaching lvl150.
Arizona has potential for becoming like colorado, only problem is the kind of players who would envision a nice balance. Their is just too much hatred from certain players that the current fort fights aren't balanced. So if more people join, its probably a lot more productive/enjoyable than a new world(for free to play players/new players that are actually new, wanna learn the game but don't wanna start in a super fresh world.)
The feature to buy sp/ap has exponential, so I doubt anyone would be buying 100-200 sp/ap's. Even if someone did, they wouldn't be able to catch up to easily with the people who played so many years.

DeletedUser15368

The feature to buy sp/ap has exponential, so I doubt anyone would be buying 100-200 sp/ap's. Even if someone did, they wouldn't be able to catch up to easily with the people who played so many years.
That's why I argue that migration into Colorado, from "dead" and scheduled to close full premium worlds, isn't an issue because Colorado has had 12 years to accumulate quest skills, and also the players skills and allocation just aren't as important compared to player gear anymore, which has also been easiest to acquire on Colorado due to the (relatively) large player-base.
I definitely think Arizona has potential to be revived though, needs an influx of high level accounts though. We need to offer migrations from worlds collapsed by the endless new-world cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

If you dont spend irl money cheat or/and spend insane time on this game you will be a punching bag both in new or/and old world i wish this changed somehow but it seems its in the core mechanics of this game
That's not fully true, I have managed to accumulate enough ingame cash by selling for a few years until I had like 20m for my ultimate gear. Once I tried to get favors of a few years, you can easily get a great amount of gear from allies and friends. You just need a lot of cooperation, and it can happen. 20 tanks, 20 duelers, its not really hard to exchange gear is it?