Fort Battle at Fort Flagstone

DeletedUser

Start of the battle: Monday, October 26, 2009 2:54:04 PM
Defending Towns - Flagstone, Firestone, Wildorado (+gravestone, the Pirie Brother Hood and close allies)
Attacking Town - Shadow Valley (+other shadow towns and close allies)

Reason for attack - Shadow Valley wants to move from the 4th ranked town in world 8 to the 3rd ranked town in world 8.

The defenders expect to do the same thing we did last time, come out in very large numbers(we expect to get 128), with very good coordination making this a very tough fight for the attackers. If interested in joining the defending side feel free to show up to the fort and join the fight, if you want some general information on fort battles and our strategy contact me (e5anderm) in game for help.

Recent Fort Battle (same exact towns involved) - javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_battleresultpage',{battleresult_id:43},107);Oct 18, 2009 12:26 AM
122 total Defenders from 60 different towns (of which only 10 of them were knocked out during the fight) took on and defeated 44 attackers from 21 different towns, all of which were knocked out within 14 rounds. The defenders were very coordinated and although the attackers were coordinated they lacked the numbers to really do much.

Questions? Talk to me.

~e5

DeletedUser

Seems to me fort battles should be left open to what ever side a person/town choses to be on. Therefore, in my opinion, a call should be made to cover both sides of a fort battle.;)

With that said I say let's get a few more attackers involved. 122 to 44 is way out of balance.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Yay! The more attackers (as they should be bringing more than 44 people), the longer the Battle will go, and the more Experience we ALL gain!!

And yea, I am a bit biased, but it's kind of hard to be when your running the defense of the fort ;)

Whichever side you may be on, Good Luck to everyone who fights in the battle!!

DeletedUser

122 to 44 is way out of balance.

Its now to late to pull more attackers. Best way would be to avoid the attack or call out a team that can revolve or go in circles or else you guys are going to lose:(

DeletedUser

PB Empire

mate you have PB to back you up all the way we dont mess around:laugh:

as for cats paw if they think they stand a chance let them go because at the end of the day they will wake up after a long sleep in there hotel lmao:p

DeletedUser

Hey .. wants the deal with Cats Paw? All we are doing is what we are asked to do by our allies. We happen to be allies with Shadow Valley and so we were fighting on the attacking side. So young gun mick what problem do you have with my town?

DeletedUser

i dont have a problem with you i was defending thats what allies do :)

DeletedUser

STOP FIGHTING! :mad:

Wow, no need to become enemies, we are all on one side or the other side of a good fight, hopefully everyone got some good experience out of the battle.

:)