for the fun of it

DeletedUser

ok folks its time to shake and bake! our friends at Mountain Pass-EE have graciously let us use their fort for our arena.

so come one, come all....hell anyone ONLINE who wants to have a little fun, lets get this started!

remember, this is for FUN, so try to put your alliance aside since this battle has no bearing on anyone, and if we the attackers claim the fort, we will give it back to them anyways.

TIME: 5:28am servertime
SIZE: small fort ...50 attackers and 42 defenders needed
REQUIREMENTS: willing to have some fun.....AND, BE ONLINE

level is not an issue here, anyone willing to fight and is online will have a chance to battle. we are holding no bias towards enemy towns, anyone is welcome

hope to see ya there :)

cheers,

patrick

DeletedUser

Would be nice to do this again, some other time so EU players can join also if possible.

Cheers,
Soopa

DeletedUser14006

Yeah, it makes a pleasant change to fight alongside the folk I usually queue to duel :)

I would definately be up for another 'fun' battle!

DeletedUser

Well at those times (EU time) we have the real battles :D but when we have all your forts we will make fun battles at those times too.

DeletedUser24373

2 battles have been held so far and the last one was a real nail biter. I think the winning side had 6 left with a combined 1200 hp at most.

There are a few "rules" that apply to these battles:

1.) Every onliner is guaranteed a spot, so long as the battle isn't full. Those online get priority over ANY offliner.

2.) These are duel "free" zones. We ask that all those attending refrain from dueling before OR after the battle. Anyone not following this will be excluded from future "fun" battles.

3.) Have fun. These are also to mix up the "sides" and let enemies fight beside each other with no animosity.

We'll try to set one for the EU players as well. It is difficult as most normal battles happen in that time frame. We do not want a "fun" battle to interfere with any legitimate fort attack.

DeletedUser

Would be nice to do this again, some other time so EU players can join also if possible.

Cheers,
Soopa

it could happen at some time isoopa, this was a solution to quash the complaints that we were constantly attacking forts at this hour when the fort owners were sleeping because of timezone difference

this gives the guys that want to battle still at that time something to do, and it so far has been fun. and its nice to have just a "live maneuver" if you will...

DeletedUser

looking to get another going tonight...so battle for saturday night in north america or early morning sunday for europe

DeletedUser

There is one today at 5:07am servertime. doh!! Hey, pat. Why don´t make a battle for 19:00/21:00 serv time? An eavning battle for europeans. I can´t come to early morning ones. As I wake up 10 o'clock. (at weekends)

DeletedUser22685

That's middle of the day for us Australians. I'm happy with that, it's a nice change hehe. Not sure whether I'll be attending or not.

DeletedUser

There is one today at 5:07am servertime. doh!! Hey, pat. Why don´t make a battle for 19:00/21:00 serv time? An eavning battle for europeans. I can´t come to early morning ones. As I wake up 10 o'clock. (at weekends)

that time is when the real battle take place.

these arent to take away from other battles, which if having one at that time would probably be able to fill at least a medium, would get a few bad vibes im sure since there would be confusion or other battles to attend