For Cat lovers......

DeletedUser529

They say CATS rule and Dogs drool.....:p

I have always been a Cat person.....I just lost my favorite little buddy to a tumor.....He would follow me around almost everywhere I went, He sat on the dash with a special built Kitty perch and he was a great little buddy....I even made a special Facebook page in his honor.....

Have you had any special Cats in your life.....>?

DeletedUser

Yeah, my husband's psycho cat. She hissed at me for about 2 years after we moved in together for no reason. I would walk in the room and she would just hiss. So she sure is special, but not in the kind of way you asked :D
She's better now, learned who's boss after being sprayed with water and kept outside for 1 year haha.
She's still a butthead tho. Strong personality but very dramatic (if I can call a cat a drama queen, she's the biggest of them all).
Cats are annoying tho in general. I'm not a big cat person, I prefer dogs. Dogs rule cats drool.

DeletedUser31931

My dad is allergic to dogs and so we never had one growing up, nor did we have a cat. However, my aunt had a dog who I love and is amazing. She's a Golden Retriever and it's quite funny some of the things she does.

DeletedUser529

Yeah, my husband's psycho cat. She hissed at me for about 2 years after we moved in together for no reason. I would walk in the room and she would just hiss. So she sure is special, but not in the kind of way you asked :D
She's better now, learned who's boss after being sprayed with water and kept outside for 1 year haha.
She's still a butthead tho. Strong personality but very dramatic (if I can call a cat a drama queen, she's the biggest of them all).
Cats are annoying tho in general. I'm not a big cat person, I prefer dogs. Dogs rule cats drool.

We adopted several year old female cats from the animal shelter.....

Peaches the first female is GREAT....Outgoing personality and eats practically anything....She loves pickles....

Pepper the second female is quite the opposite, She hates men but just loves my wife, whenever I go near Pepper she runs away and hides from me....But I vow I will romance this kitty.......Food....Play and petting when she ALLOWS me near her of course......

DeletedUser529

Like I mentioned previously.....Our male cat that just died was VERY special....He came when called and he was as close to being a DOG as a cat can, He craved affection, obeyed commands and loved to do tricks......BOMBAY cat......