For all the non-registered people out there that view the section

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

Deleted User - 819397

I've noticed that oftentimes non-registered people (seen as guests on the who's online pages) are some of the most frequent viewers of this section. I am extending a formal invitation for those of you who view this section so often. Even if this is your first time looking at this section, or even on the forums as a whole, so long as you comply with the rules, we'd love to have you. If you're unsure as to how we often post, you can either check the threads or send a PM to the frequent RPers within the Active RPs and Roleplayers thread. We'd all be glad to help you. I'm leaving this thread open so that other RPers may support what I said if they so choose. I'm hoping to see new faces soon!

Regards,

Lord Regal

DeletedUser

What KiTH said. Which reminds me, I hav to tie up some loose ends.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you want them to see my face. :D

No i'm joiking if anyone wants to talk with me i'm fine with it i'm active but i just don;t post much anymore.

DeletedUser

i completeley agree. we desparetley need more RPers. fell free to PM me for info!

Deleted User - 819397

We are all here to help you get used to the system...if you are that interested in the section we'd be more than happy to have you...we'd also be glad to help you if that's what you'd like as well.

DeletedUser

Are you sure it wasn't just people who were members seeing if anyone had replied yet?

Deleted User - 819397

positive. I used the who's online area when I saw that someone was on, and more often than not it's someone who's not a member...guest implies that. ;)

DeletedUser

I got hooked on another game.Sorry.I'll RP my way back into the chain of everything

This place was actually the first place I started to have fun in when I joined.I RP'd and got to know a few people and eventually this place is part of me.This is the most fun place of all the forums.

DeletedUser

Indeed, i've met some intresting people. Quite a few have now left. :sad:

I mean i see alot of them quite often:

Peril
Lord Regal
MOF
tigermite

Aswell as others, but i miss alot of them...

Doctor Lassen will always be missed...I will always miss her...

DeletedUser

Lassen was a her!?!?!:blink:

Regal, you had what I said confused, I meant, are you sure the people viewing the section weren't just regular Role-Players that hadn't logged in. You know, they saw someoen had replied to their thread and they jumped onto it before they logged in. Understand?

DeletedUser

thats what I do xD
I dont always log in, I end up reply'in then being asked to log in :)

Deleted User - 819397

Lassen was a her!?!?!:blink:

Regal, you had what I said confused, I meant, are you sure the people viewing the section weren't just regular Role-Players that hadn't logged in. You know, they saw someoen had replied to their thread and they jumped onto it before they logged in. Understand?

Ah, I see now...well, the only way I could tell for certain is if I compared IP addresses, but that's far too much hassle. Now, something that makes me think it is people who aren't registered is the fact that they often view long dead threads...dead before I even joined, sometimes. Unless someone's being highly sentimental about their work, then it's likely unregistered people.

DeletedUser

Now, something that makes me think it is people who aren't registered is the fact that they often view long dead threads...dead before I even joined, sometimes. Unless someone's being highly sentimental about their work, then it's likely unregistered people.

It could be that they're just curious about old threads. I don't do it often, but I have looked at old threads before. But that's just me. Odds are some of them are unregistered.