For Active Players Invitation to MIESTAS town

DeletedUser

Hello,

If you an active player I would like to invite you to become a part of Miestas. As it was in the past - Level is not important for us, your activity is the thing that counts!

Recently we've become more interested in fort fights. And it seems we are doing ok ( check our fort battle statistics). So we can certainly promise you that - if you do not know anything about fort battles but wish to learn - we can teach you on how to be an excellent fort battle fighter :)

If you are interested in joining us - just write to me or to any founder of Miestas towns.

Hope to see you soon in our town!

Sincerely,
lokiju
progress.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i better not have to fight you for the top place in the forum lokiju! lol, i think your donation expectation is a bit high, not many people have the money or the urge to join a town with that requirement...

so join Fort Trazalca instead! (sorry about that!)

DeletedUser

Well, level 9 people can easily meet $30/day requirement just by picking sugar canes for ~2 hours. And if our players play actively (as we need only such players) so it's really not a problem.
Ussually pleople donate much more than $30/day in our town. We want to develop town well and fast. And we do it.

DeletedUser

Finished General store. Soon Residence lv2 to come.

DeletedUser

oh ok, well we don't have a donation or construction requirement. don't see the need when everyone does any way.

DeletedUser

But when do you kick people from the town if you have no agreement to donate money? We encountered quiet a few players who just want to use town infrastructure and pay nothing or just like $10 in a week.

In order to deal with such dishonest players quickly and eficiently we added this this minimum requirement. Now we have no problem to seperate those who give enough for town from those who do not.

DeletedUser

All current spaces are full. We finish residence lv2 in few days - have 2 free spaces left.

DeletedUser

Residence lv2 is 2/3 finished. Waiting list is full (5 members already registered). If you still think that you'd like to participate in our town - write ingame message to me. We will see what we can do (maybe some players wont join or be passive and kicked our, so we will be able to take you).

DeletedUser

Building Residence lv3. Every new member is expected to cover residence building expense when joining (thats where they live). . We have 4 spaces reserved and one still open.

DeletedUser

We take players of any level. Most important thing - help develop town.

DeletedUser

Changed requirements a little - now players donate to town treasury ~$35/day ($240/week).

DeletedUser

Finished Residence lv3. The town is full. Now taking the aplications for lv4 residence.

If you have small town - we could merge our towns for free!

DeletedUser

Town hall build. There are still 3 not reserved places in residence.

DeletedUser

Our town is growing fast. Currently we have money surplus in Town treasury and we are looking for more builders level 20+.:)

DeletedUser

Finished building general store lv2. We have Blue Indian Necklace for anyone who is interested to buy for lower price.