FOOTBALL CONTEST

DeletedUser38675

Hugo Lloris is probably the best keeper on this tour , he had several spectacular saves during WC 2018 o_O

HUGO.gallery.jpg

and ofc my final predictions
:cool: 3rd place - England and 1st place - France :cool:

Nisa

But what about the American set?

One player can win more than one American set depending on number worlds he /she plays. If player plays one world only we replace American set with something else because player have no use for it.

willie2201

One player can win more than one American set depending on number worlds he /she plays. If player plays one world only we replace American set with something else because player have no use for it.
I'm only play in one world and I'm curious what prize you replace American set with that more or less equal.

Nisa

I'm only play in one world and I'm curious what prize you replace American set with that more or less equal.

This is for fun and I am willing to give out American sets to help players but replacement don't have to be equal in value. I was giving VIP and energy boxes, depending what player prefers. Nobody will go with empty hands from here no matter the value.

Pankreas PorFavor

This is not for the contest. But it's worth your time.

5-years old Luka Modric (at 2min 30 sec). He's not wearing expensive soccer shoes and playing football with his friends like kids his age - he's helping his father who is a shepherd.
Just a few months later his grandfather, also named Luka, is killed - https://www.total-croatia-news.com/...refugee-at-6-to-world-cup-final-captain-at-32
And tomorrow he plays in the WC finals....

Last edited:

Harsha..

Kane coming soon ;)

k6e0as

https://prnt.sc/k6e0as

DeletedUser38823

It may be too late for entry now, but just to ensure some domestic rivalry I am throwing my weight behind Croatia for the final tomorrow, despite France being clear favourites with the bookmakers! As much as anything else to demonstrate that Opta stats can calculate how much you run, but not how much determination you have.

Seeing Croatia come through their semi-final, (after two games with extra time) seemingly less tired than England, is a reminder in these days of pampered millionaire players, that for some, pulling on a national shirt makes them ready to run through brick walls and keeps alive the romance of 'the beautiful game' which has been so tarnished in recent years by off-field corruption and on-field petulance.

That a nation of 4.3m people could win the World Cup, where football superpowers, some with 50 times the population, have fallen by the wayside, would quite rightly shake the football world to its foundations and leave the rest of us wondering just what they put in the water in Croatia, for the country to have had not just one but two, 'golden generations' in the less than 30 years after their birth in 1991?