FOOTBALL CONTEST

neel shah

5b3fb8d0dda4c8775c8b45f0.jpg

Jose Gimenez sobbing towards the end of the game, will be an image imprinted into my head for a long time.
Well fought, Uruguay.

DeletedUser38994

53eb5edee760330a75bb996a864cacef.png

We all know the guy on the left, Clovis Fernandes, we remember him crying whilst cradling his trophy when Germany was defeating Brazil in 2014. He passed away due to cancer 3 years ago, and the picture on the right is that of his son from yesterday's game.

DeletedUser38808

Japan's oracle octopus boiled and butchered

octopus.jpg

An octopus that successfully predicted all of Japan's World Cup group stage matches was boiled, butchered and sent away to be sold on June 27, according to the fisherman who originally caught the psychic cephalopod.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39008

Since today England are playing, I'd like to recall something touching.

dGFgGC0.jpg

BGhqbtO

Southgate, the current England manager, who if you remember, missed the penalty that put England out of Euro 96', consoling Uribe from the Colombia team, who missed a penalty during the penalty shootout that Colombia lost to England in this world cup 22 years later.
k3luss

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser38823

Not only does England's manager Garetth Southgate cut a particularly dashing figure patrolling the technical area,(touchline) but he seems to have sparked a trend. Waistcoat sales are up 35% in the U.K. So even if England lose to Sweden today, something good will have come from it, say the clothes retailers. Not a complete waste, or waist of time!

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-world-cup-2018-england-manager-a8434916.html

Nisa

Nice entries once again :D

Today's 200 nuggets are going to neel shah and poor Urugvaj player. they played well !!

England got it under control it seems and American sets going to :

JulyStar
ToucanDance

VIP 14 days :

StinkyPete-
vnflag
Suckerock

Thank you all for the great posts , very funny this one from asdf124 and have to comment poor Octopus lol.
I hope our animals predicting the winner wont end up like this octopus .