"Flag Protocol"

DeletedUser

Proposal
In the fort battle sign up screen, add a checkbox titled "Enable Flag Protocol".

Current Workaround
Don't sleep so you can be online for every fort battle.

Details
When signing in for a fort battle you will select starting position and movement target as normal. There will be a checkbox in the right hand panel titled "Enable Flag Protocol". Flag Protocol will be activated whenever an attacker mounts. All offliners with Flag protocol enabled will automatically target the flag whenever an attacker mounts a wall/tower.

Abuse Prevention
This can obviously muck up a fort battle on both sides but as far as abuse...? Yes, attackers could mount a wall just to force all offline defenders (who have activated flag protocol) onto the flag, but they will also force their own offliners to rush without being able to stop them. I see it as a double edged sword. Most likely it will become a strategy thing that will be seen in chat topics (Line up west. Target ST. Offline advents enable flag protocol!)

Visual Aids

Summary
I'm sick of seeing whole towers or sectors outside standing around because people didn't set targets. This gives a second option for those unsure of a target or who are set to block sectors outside of the fort who don't happen to be needed. Basically, this idea makes offliners more useful.

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Not that I found

DeletedUser8627

I'm afraid this won't happen.

Fort battles are run manually by the individual players following one set leader (Well, should be following one set leader).

Making anything automated in a fort battle will not be passed through into the game. Plus there is a sure solution to this problem already, get more players online and setting actual targets instead of just sitting in their starting positions.

DeletedUser

And if they don't set their targets what makes you think they'll click your checkbox?