FIX Colorado!

DeletedUser

Admins or whoever it is thats working on this PLEASE fix Colorado pronto!. everytime i try to log into Colorado i sign in and all it does is think for a bit and leave me at the log in screen. this is getting very annoying for trying to log in and play the game. :mad:

DeletedUser32986

I don't think its the world thats having issues, as it's working fine for me. ;)

DeletedUser16628

Clear your cookies and or cache and you should be in like flynn.

DeletedUser

i can long in but nothing but the back round comes up i can't access inventory or map the is the 2nd day cleared cache and cookies no help there

DeletedUser15057

Gotta say that Colorado is loggin slow for me too, all my worlds have slowed down since the last Firefox update last week.

DeletedUser

this is what makes people go mad sometimes how long before we keep sitting on our asses waiting for 1hour of restarts developers can you kindly do your jobs and fix the fort battle or otherwise people will start getting frustrated and leave the world

DeletedUser

Ab, be calm. The developers are obviously doing all they can. There are always going to be flaws in something, and this is The Wests flaw.