P&P fivestarr's Suicide Mission

DeletedUser

So this is a dying world. How sad, I used to love this world. Alright, I have decided I am gonna make this world interesting. Start some stuff, cause some trouble. Basically, I'm gonna try to make this world interesting, I might not succeed, but i'll try. Get ready Arizona!!!
You might think WTF, but I know what I'm doing. I've already sabotaged one town. Wait until I get up a few (50) levels, that'll take about 6 months because I'm really slow at leveling up.
I will start by saving up money, lots of money until I'm filthy, stupid, bloody rich! So put a bit
of bounty on me please!!! Because whoever knocks me cold first I'll donate everything I own to them (money, clothing, items).
Now your thinking :no: . I'm such an easy target aye!! Bring it on Arizona!!!
I know I'm not in a town but I'm getting to that soon.

DeletedUser29835

ahhhh ....... this reminds me of old times and another player.
;)

DeletedUser

Ahh! Just wait. You guys wait, soon all hell will break loose!!! BTW soon is kinda long

DeletedUser

Usually this sort of thread is about multis, which doesn't help a world, it only hurts. A bounty on one player neither helps nor hurts. It's completely meaningless. Do you really think giving a handful of duelers something to do is going to have any effect whatsoever on the world as a whole?

DeletedUser

One person trying to cause trouble isn't going to do a thing. All the premier towns and players are being made aware so you aren't going to accomplish any grandiose schemes.